8

My breath comes in heavy pants as I push him away and let out a shaky breath, "Y-You kissed me."

Wang Eunwoo stares at me as if I put the stars out for him in the sky. Why does he even love me? I'm a villain, I don't deserve this love.

"Did I?" He asks as a smile rests on his face, he turns around swiftly making his robe fly behind him, "Come along, we'll be late."

I don't understand what happened, I don't understand why I didn't stop him or why I didn't push him back. I don't understand why I'm not speaking and why I'm walking next to him. My mind can't help but think how wrong this is. I'm here to destroy him but he loves me. I'm suppose to pretend to be Jinheung's betrothed but Wang Eunwoo kissed me.

My emotions feel blank as we reach where Jinheung and Wang Woobin are standing. Jinheung stares at me concernedly and throws me a worried look but I wave him off telling I'm fine. The two Princes show us around from the magnificent dining room to the golden throne room to the kitchen where the staff works. I'm amazed by the wealth but I can't think of anything right now. I force my thoughts to leave me as I focus on the words of the Prince.

I look around for possible allies and routes which would help me in the future. Future as in when I'll attack the Royal Kingdom. Wang Eunwoo introduces me to a number of people and I try my best to memorise their names and faces but I'm exhausted and my mind isn't functioning right now. He leaves me behind to introduce Jinheung to the Royal Minister and I feel Wang Woobin's gaze on me.

I feel light headed as the world around me spins. I take a deep breath telling my mind to calm down but it's of no use. I feel the ground beneath me slip as I fall into darkness. The last thing I remember was an familiar voice speaking gently, "Eunha, wake up."

x x x

I don't know what time it is and how I ended up in my room but I'm grateful to whoever did it. I open my eyes softly and blink around adjusting to the shiny interior around me. It's too much to take in.

"Who are you?" I let out a yelp as I look at the child who is staring at me. He has a book in his hand which is long forgotten as he blinks and replies, "I am Minhyung."

Minhyung. I don't know any Minhyung.

He must have seen the confused look on my face as he quickly spoke, "I am the younger son of Lady Ji-Hye." He has a mischievous smile on his face and his eyes glint with childishness. I realise with a jolt that he indeed resembles Jinheung. Jinheung never told me he had a brother? What else is he hiding from me?

"How long was I out for?" I ask him as I rest against the head board of the bed, "Who sent you here?"

He tilts his head and stares at me, "You ask a lot of questions, Lady Eunha."

I can't help but think that he's too mature for a kid, I hold back a curse as a sigh escapes my lips, "and you're too annoying even for a child."

The door opens with a jolt and another boy runs in. He looks like a sixteen year old and is pretty handsome for his age. He headlocks Minhyung and laughs, "You dare to hide from me, Min?"

"I wasn't hiding, I was taking care of my brother's betrothed." Minhyung protests as he escapes from the grip of the boy and runs away from him to collide with a pair of another legs.

My mouth is open as I stare at the scene in front of me, I thought I was invisible until the silver haired boy looks and me and bows down, "Lady Eunha, I'm sorry that these rascals disturbed your sleep."

I get up suddenly and lower my head, "You don't have to apologise, Wang Jae-Ha."
Wang Jae-Ha, I know him. He's the third son of the King, the younger brother of Wang Woobin and Eunwoo. After him there's Wang Jae-Chan, the boy who just ran in earlier.

He has a soft and gentle smile on his face as he grabs his brother's ear, "Just because I'm royal doesn't mean that I don't have to apologise."

I'm left speechless as he tells Wang Jae Chan to apologise to me. Seeing that Minhyung bows down too as a guilty expression etches onto their faces.

"I'm sorry, Lady Eunha, we won't disturb you again." They whisper in sync as they lower their heads.

For the first time, I feel guilty of myself. I was lying to myself, I was lying to all those around me but I couldn't bear lying to these precious children. They were so sweet, so delicate, I could see the kindness in their eyes. They were angels sent from above and I wanted to protect them. It was ironic how I was here to destroy their family and all that they cared for.

Wang Jae Ha sends me a small smile as he tells the younger kids to go out, "Rest well, Lady Eunha, you still look tired."

"Thank you, Wang-Jae Ha," for acting like a normal caring human instead of a stuck up Prince.

He gives me a soft smile as he closes the door behind him.

I lie back on the bed and stare at the ceiling, it's decorated with stars and it makes a whole galaxy. It's a golden galaxy. Without thinking, I raise my hand and trace the stars thinking to myself that this is my favourite part of the room. Jinheung's room.

Maybe I was still exhausted because I didn't knew when my eyes closed and I fell into a deep slumber again. The next time I open my eyes, Jinheung was lying next to me. He looked innocent and childish when he slept. I hold back a laugh as I saw him murmuring something in his sleep.

I look at the time to realise that it was 2 in the night, I guess everyone would be sleeping by now but I was hungry, it had been many hours since I last ate. I softly climbed down from the bed and made my way outside. The Kingdom was dark but there were small beautiful candles that illuminated the hallway. It looked serene and almost made me want to touch the fire.

I roam around until I finally find the kitchen. It was dark and cold and there was a plate full of food sitting on the counter, it was untouched as if someone left it especially for me.

I walk close and sit on the chair next to the counter. I take the chopsticks in my hand and swirl the noodles around, they were cold but I was hungry and I just wanted food. I slurp them in and the whole bowl was finished in a few seconds.

As I gulp down a glass of water, I feel as if someone was there, I look around but there was no one. Maybe it was just my imagination but I swear, I saw a flash of raven hair.

x x x

Author's note:
This was more of a filler chapter but you guys better brace yourselves cause drama is right around the corner. Hope you enjoy this story <3