SMUT 18+ BE AWARE

Start from the beginning

"Daddy, please fuck me." You begged.
You could see a diffrence in his eyes. It showed love and passion. However, his eyes were filled with lust right now.

"Well that would be unfair," he said in the same deep, sexy voice. "I gave you a lot of pleasure you know. It costs a lot of energy. Why don't you return the favor for me kitten."

You didn't need to hear that twice. You pushed his boxers down and his member sprang free. It was already hard but neither of you cared about that.

Without hesitation, you spit on his member and started jacking him of while you took the tip of his member in your mouth and made circles around the tip with your tongue. Earning soft groans and moans from him. You often released your mouth from his tip, which made a popping sound. Only to put your mouth on his tip again.

After a while, you began sucking his whole member while bobbing your head up and down. You knew he liked it because his moans and groans were getting louder. He even cursed a few times under his breath.

You stopped when you felt his member twitching in your mouth. You knew he was close but you wanted him. You already waited a long time but you couldn't wait any longer. You wanted him inside you. You needed him inside you.

"Daddy, please fuck me now. I need you inside of me." You whined.

"I will be soon kitten. Just wait a minute." He said and he left. You were left with your now dripping wet womanhood. You didn't want to wait so you stood on your hands and knees on the bed and started trusting into yourself with your tail. You started moaning and gripped the bedsheets with your hands.

Namjoon opened the door again. And just like a little while ago, he was greeted by Y/N trusting into herself with her tail. Only this time, he didn't walk out of the room out of embarrassment. This time, he spoke up.

"This might be the weirdest thing that has ever turned me on." He said with his deep voice and walked up to Y/N.

"You've been bad Y/N, you deserve a punishment." He smirked as he spanked you.

"Only"
*Spank
"Daddy"
*Spank
"Is"
*Spank
"Allowed"
*Spank
"To"
*Spank
"Give"
*Spank
"You"
*Spank
"Pleasure"

"I am sorry daddy. I won't so it again." You said.

"That's right" he said as he stood up and put on a condom. He stood behind you and teased your entance. You couldn't take it anymore. You wanted him inside now.

"Daddy, please fuck me already." You begged.

"As you wish, kitten." He said and he trusted into you again. A sharp pain went trough your body. A single tear rolled down your face. Namjoon saw this and instantly regretted trusting into you that fast.

"Y/N I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Should I stop?" He said. He sounded worried. His eyes were filled with passion and love again.

"It's fine, just wait with trusting. I need to ajust to your size." You said and smiled.

After a minute or two, you told Namjoon that he could move again. He trusted in and out of you slowly, trying his best to reduce the pain as much as possible.

You let out moans that were filled with both pain and pleasure. Over time , the feeling began to feel more and more pleasant. You let out high moans. The room was filled with the smell of sex, the sound of skin clapping against other skin and moans from both Namjoon and you. You didn't want this feeling to stop.

After a few minutes, you could feel your orgasm building up. And soon, you both came. You fell on the bed, giving your body some rest. Namjoon soon followed after he trew his condom away.

"I'm going to get some water. Do you want some?" He asked.
"Yes please I'm sweating."

After a while, he came back. Only to be greeted by a extremely aroused
Y/N again.

"Please fuck me again Namjoon" you begged.

"How on earth is that even possible! You came just a few minutes ago!" He said.

"I don't know but I need you daddy."

-
NJ POV

It was now 8pm and you have fucked Y/N 3 times already. Not including the 4 times you used your fingers to let her cum. Honestly, you weren't sure how much you could take. You were exhausted and it felt like your dick was falling off because of the amount you two fucked today.

"I think this was it Namjoon" she said. But you already fell asleep. You just couldn't stay awake.