"We've reached the towers first of five working floors." JARVIS put in his piece.

That thing is so cool.

"Come on, Kid." Hogan says and starts navigating around people, she follows after not wanting to get lost in the group of workers rushing about the place.

Mr Hogan easily leads her through the crowd. They don't stop to say hello or anything. They're too caught up in what they are doing, projects, conversing, and much more. JARVIS didn't talk much more after they got on to the floor, which sucked but it is what it is.

Dallas gets led down a hall, to the right, and then right again, keeping in mind how to get back to the elevator—just Incase, you never know—to a door that opened to a room. Mr Hogan showed her to a chair set in front of a long conference table.

"You can wait in here, I'll go get them." He says, and turns to the door again.

"Get who?" She asks, he doesn't respond and the door clicks shut.

Dallas let's out a sigh, like before she pulls out her phone because there had to be something she could learn from it or play or anything! Her phone needs some games.

The first time she ever played a video game was at an arcade with Griffin and Cooper around the time they first met each other. It was a cheap little building that the games made up for in quantity. They each raced each other on the racing simulating machines, Dallas always won that game. She was good at it. Very good.

She turns on the phone and slides it open. It's plain and boring, a sea background that looked fake. No games, no notes, no contacts...a few pictures.

Her lips twitches, then she taps on the box containing the digital pictures. There's only 15, but they're different and special. The first one is her and Griffin in the car on their first day in New York, it was back in Queens when they'd first parked. He was watching everything with childlike fascination, as was she so they gave their widest smiles to the camera and snapped the picture.

He's always had such a goofy smile.

Dallas really needs to go find him after this. What even is this, an apology to Miss Potts? No. Maybe? There really isn't any turning back from this, the second she stepped through the front her life began changing already. What's actually going to happen to her, if they decide they don't want her then social services gets involved and she'll get taken back and then never find Griffin again.

There was a lot online about Pepper Potts and Tony Stark, biography's and pictures mostly, odd pictures online of them together and separate. Stark being the most outgoing and open to the public, though not really in a friendly way and Potts just doing her business and leaving professionally.

If their online status' are anything to go by, today is going to be interesting. Of course, if they come. They could be busy, probably are too. The longer she waits here, the longer that Griffin is out there alone. She's known Griffin longer than these people too. The sun is already beginning to set outside too, it's risky in New York at night. Dallas learnt that last night.

"This phone is useless." She drops the phone on the table, it echoes through the room.

"Have you attempted installing some entertainment programs?"

The ceiling—JARVIS, he's talking again, yay!

Dallas let's her head fall back onto the chair as she looks up to the ceiling to respond to the AI.

"I don't really know how." She admits.

"I can assist you?" It implies.

"Please! I'm going out of my mind just waiting." Dallas says.