three- alone with him

Nayeon's POV

Its already end of classes, time to go home but what's keeping me from going is this fudging stupid rain and forgot to bring an umbrella with me. Mina is not with me today because she already went home. Her class ends first than mine, so me it's me again.

So I'm here inside the school waiting for the rain to stop. What to do now? I was looking soulless at the floor that I didn't even notice someone is in front of me.

"You don't have an umbrella?" The guy asked. I squinted my eyes to have a better look at him. And it's Yoongi.

" No. I don't have one." I said not looking at him. " we could share mine."

" no thank you" I said. " Suit yourself" he said- whisper. I bit my lip as he opened his umbrella slowly. Is he taunting me? Think about it Nayeon if you go with him you could go home safely if I'll not go with him I'll be staying here all night.

He is walking slowly away from me. Glancing if I'm coming or not. "Fine I'm coming." I said in defeat.

He let out a sigh of relief. " good" I went closer to him and we both went out the school. He said that he is going to walk me home first. We walk to my house and opened my door. "Mom?" But no one replied. I opened the lights and I saw a note on the table. "Sorry honey I'll be out until tomorrow. There are some food in the fridge that you can cook. Be a good girl and don't stay up late at night - mom" that was written in the paper. "This is spooky." I said and a loud thunder came out of nowhere. I jump a bit of shock ness. " do you want me to accompany you?" He said.  I almost forgot that he is there.

"No. No need" I said but deep inside I want someone to accompany me.

"Are you sure you're not scared?" He asked again. Why won't he leave me alone. But I don't want to be alone at this rate of time. I looked around the house for a minute and sighed loudly "fine. Stay with me for a while.." I said looking down.

I looked at him. He kept silent then he started to talk. " If you want me to Accompany you then do an aegyo." I widened my eyes. "What?"

"You don't want to? Okay then I'll leave." He said. Fudge he's annoying me. "Are you sure you're not alone here?" He said. I look around but no ones here. Sheez He is scaring me. I hold his arm tightly " no-o don't go... fine I'll do it" I said a bit scared.

He smiled and signalled me to do it. Ugh this is a nightmare.

"So?" He said.

I avoided his gaze from me. Sh*t this is embarrassing. " Yoongi-ah will you accompany me?" I said acting cute.

" add an oppa with it." He chuckled. "Why do I need to say that?" I asked. He frowned and slowly walked outside. " fine, okay" I gripped on his arms.

" Yoongi oppa, please accompany me for a while." I said in a baby voice.

I can't believe I'm doing an aegyo for a guy. So awkward.

"Okay." He said while he sits in the sofa. Urgh so embarrassing.

" do you want something to eat?" I asked. He looked at me with a brow up. " oppa..." I added in my sentence. Calling him oppa is so hard to do.

"Anything is fine." He said while he smiled. " okay then"

"You can cook?"

" Yeah. When I'm still young my mom taught me how to cook."

"Not bad then" he said while watching me do my work in the kitchen.

___________________________

Hey guys.
I know it's been a while. I think almost a year or already a year that I have not been active in doing this but I've updated. Yaaay~ so tell me if you want me to continue this book so that I can update if not I'll be deleting this. It's a short chapter, sorry about that.
Bye~