two- I can't believe this!!

Nayeon's POV

"Mom!! I'm Home!" I said while entering the house. " You're late young lady, Were have you been this kind of hour?" She said. I looked at the clock, Guess I'm really late. Its already 7. I never minded the time before. And it was really raining hard when I was on my way home.

" I had some things to do" I answered. "What kind of things?" She asked while making some side dishes. This always happen, never ending questions. I tasted the dishes she's preparing.

"Hmm, Mom you really made this? Its really delicious!!" I said, bringing out some new topic. " Of course I'm your Mom, Who could be better in cooking than me?" She said. Yes she fell for it.

I smiled and hugged her back." Arayo!! You're the best Mother I've ever had."(Nayeon is one of the sweetest daughter ever)

" I'm so happy to have a daughter like you." She turned around to face me. " You should go upstairs and change your clothes and wait for me to call you for dinner, okay?"

"Nae, Omma." I head my way upstairs. I opened my door of my room and walked inside. I change my clothes and slammed my body to my bed. I covered my face with a pillow and screamed as hard as I can.

I sitted quickly and thinking about that scene."Ottokae!! What just happened!!" I jumped around the bed like a crazy person. "Nayeon. Whats going on?" Mom shouted from downstairs."Nothing, Mom." I shouted back.

"Please, You're my only hope"  I copied the way he said it and slammed my body again on my bed.

Ahhh, I'm going crazy. Did I just become his fake girlfriend? " I can't believe this!" I said in disbelief.

"Honey! come and eat your dinner."

"Coming!"

__________________________

" Hey Nayeon, Why are you silent." Yoongi said. I just rolled my eyes and continued walking. We're walking together to go to school. Don't even get me started why we are together. Long story.

"You're not really gonna talk huh?" I just continued walking not minding him. Just walk Nayeon.

We arrived at our school. I scanned the whole place if their is some fan girls around. But there is no sign of them.

" Their is no one here...... So can I go to my class now?"I asked. " You can, but-"
I cut him of and said." Okay, thank you."

I run away quickly so that I cannot hear his reply anymore. Sorry I had to go quickly. It feels awkward.

"Oh, hey unnie!!" Tzuyu called me but I just run through her. " Yah, Squartle!!"  She shouted. I stopped on my tracks and faced her.

"Yah, don't call me that!! I Said to you that call me Unnie or Nabongs Unnie!" I scolded at her but she just gave me her poker face. "Are you even listening?"

"Of course, this is just my normal face..... And besides you won't listen or stop when I called you." She explained.

" Oh, sorry. Lets just go. I'll walk you to your class." I said while pushing her softly for her to start walking.

"Wait, unnie." Tzuyu stopped for a bit. I gave her a questioning face to assure her that I'm listening. Then she leaned closer to my ear to whisper something.

" What!!" I was shock. " How did you know?" I added.

" Well one of my classmate told me that you are dating one of the most popular student in our school. Who wouldn't known about  that?" She said. Well she has a point about that but what the heck! This rumor spread so quickly. It just started yesterday. Their is maybe a chance that Mina doesn't know about this.

" Who spread this rumor?" I asked.

"I don't know? but are you really dating Min Yoongi?"  She asked. Should I tell her its only a fake relationship? Ottokae, please someone help me.

" W-well uhhm...." I stuttered. I was gonna continue my sentence but someone rested some arms around my shoulders. I looked up and its him.

"Yes she is.... Right, sweety?" He said. I looked at Tzuyu's shocked face. " Oh hello, sunbaenim.." She greeted and bowed at Yoongi.

" Hi Tzuyu- shi" He greeted her back. Whats going on with my life already.

" Oh unnie. I should get going, see you on lunch time..." She bowed at us again saying goodbye to us.

" Your friend is really pretty and tall." He added. I'm still left dumbfounded but I snapped myself out. I was gonna speak but he placed his index finger to shush me.

" Your welcome." He said and smiled. I wasn't gonna say  thank you. I just rolled my eyes and left him standing there.

But he's following me to were I am going. " What do you want?" I asked. " Well I'm walking  you to your class." He said. Why is that..... Well never mind.

"What for?" I asked confused, I stopped from walking and faced him. " well there are many girls surrounding us. Maybe I could follow you to your class so they could never have any suspicion about us ." He answered.

"But my classmate may know that we're dating." I made an excuse to him. Well that's was a lame excuse, right?

" You know that's a lame excuse, right?" Is he a mind reader. " And besides, they already know. Everyone in school knows about it." He added. There is no way that Mina may know about this.

" What do you mean?" I asked. He gave an obviously look. " You mean someone spreads the doot- Im Nayeon Is dating Min Yoongi- doot rumor already." I said while constantly hyperventilating. But he nodded at my answer.

" You're completely a drama queen. Its not that bad. Besides every girl would do anything to date me." He said praising himself. I even choked on my saliva.

"Whatever." I just rolled my eyes. We continued walking until we reached my room. " I'm going." I said lazily. I went in but he said something that made my classmates tease me. " Study hard, Sweety." He waved at me. I'm mentally screaming right now. I just acted and smiled so that they don't have any suspicion about us.

" Ohhh, how sweet"

"I wish I had a boyfriend like him."

" You're so lucky, Nayeon." Shoot they already knew. I searched for Mina. And she is sitting there with a shocked reaction. I moved closer to her. " I can explain-"

"No need to explain. I already know whats going on." She said while smiling. She does?

"Y-you do?" I stuttered. She nodded. " You betrayed me..." She said jokingly. I faked laughed. " But I'm okay if you're dating someone, even though you broke our promise." She is making me feel bad.

" Sorry.... I'll treat you lunch, okay?" I said. " You better be." Mina said while chuckling.

We both smiled and continued chatting. I'm lucky to have a friend  like her. I'm sure this will be a long day........

__________________________________
HI GUYS..... THIS IS THE SECOND CHAPTER, HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

HOW WAS IT?
IS IT GOOD?
OR IS IT BAD?
SORRY FOR THE GRAMMARS AND SPELLING
COMMENT DOWN BELLOW AND VOTE.
ANNYEONG~