Chapter 13 : Droplets of Love

Start from the beginning

Yoongi is too shy to answer and don't even look at Namjoon's face. Namjoon can see his red face and ears. Namjoon let out a chuckle feeling amused at Yoongi's shyness.

"Yes Nammie. He had always dream to be a composer after school. He is good thou. You should listen to him someday,"said Jimin on Yoongi's behalf, complimenting his skill while ignoring the sharp stare from Yoongi.

"Wah, I can't wait to do that. Will you let me do that Yoongi?"asked Namjoon again with anticipation. His eyes beamingly staring at Yoongi.

Yoongi stuttered a bit before replying. "Err...maybe. It-it's not that good like what Jimin said..."

"But I want to listen to your song..."said Namjoon hopeful. He is wondering how good and talented Yoongi is. He need to listen to the songs composed by Yoongi.

Yoongi sighed and he really hate to dissappoint Namjoon at this rate especially when Namjoon's face is too cute looking at him right now. "Okay, later when you come to my house I will let you..."

Namjoon absentmindedly hugged Yoongi out of joy, causing Yoongi to startle before he let out a soft laugh, feeling the warmth at the Namjoon's excitement and later he wrapped his hands over Namjoon for a while. Namjoon loosen up his grip and curved a smile at Yoongi sweetly.

"Can you show me the song when we celebrate your birthday next week?"asked Namjoon and his eyes on Yoongi's handsome face. He knows Yoongi's birthday is coming up. He accidentally had a glimpse at Yoongi's detail when he submit the tutoring report to Mr Baek. The student's form file was at the Mr Baek's table and Namjoon secretly go through the details when he saw it is Yoongi's form on the upper stack.

Yoongi is taken aback at what Namjoon had said to him. He had a brief look at Jimin and Hoseok who also looked at him anxiously. Three of them keep changing the glances causing Namjoon to feel awkward. Especially when Yoongi's face had turn to stern expression when he first suggested that. 

"What's wrong Yoongi? Emm, you have another plan for your birthday? Oh, you must be had planned it earlier with Jimin and Hoseok. I'm sorry I ever asked you like that. It's okay, we can do it at another time. It's okay for me...sorry..."rambled Namjoon, realizing his mistakes for asking to be with Yoongi on his birthday without thinking that maybe he had early plan with his bestfriends. Silly me!

"No Namjoon...It's not like that. I-I don't have any plan yet...It's just that...I-I never celebrate my birthday,"explained Yoongi, trying to calm Namjoon from his panick attack.

Namjoon's shocked to hear that. "Why?"ask him innocently.

Yoongi sighed before turn his eyes to both of his friends once again. They seems to already know the reason behind it but keep quite about that. They didn't want to interupt with the conversation between Yoongi and Namjoon, leaving Yoongi to explain the real story. It is Yoongi's duty to tell Namjoon. They have no rights to interfere with that.

"Just...just that I don't feel to do it..."

Namjoon frowned of displeasure hearing to it. He knows there is something wrong. He tilt his head towards Jimin, asking for an explaination but Namjoon then aware that Jimin was reluctant even to look at him, avoiding his stares. Why?

"Well, lets go. It is almost lunch. I'm hungry," uttered Hoseok, try to break the awkward situation. Without any ado, Jimin and Hoseok leaving Namjoon and Yoongi, heading towards the school cafeteria, causing more distress between the two lovebirds.

Namjoon looks at them leaving the rooftop and turn to Yoongi with confused face. Yoongi fake a smile, grabbed Namjoon's hand and dragged him towards the downstairs too. Namjoon followed Yoongi without further questions but he still had the gut feeling that there is something wrong. He don't want to interrogate Yoongi at this instance, aware that it is  inappropriate to do it and he just interpreted that Yoongi just refused to share the reason with him at this moment. But why?