"Sooo......what's the connection with this to Althea?" interrupted Jade letting Althea's name slide in her mouth sends shiver and tingling sensation in her whole being, she dont know why.

"Can you stop interrupting me and let me continue?" Elaine rolling her eyes by saying this, Elaine understood that Jade has this attitude for being impatience.

Jade and Elaine has been best friend since childhood.

Elaines parents are family friend of the Tanchinco since before they were born.

That's why its so easy for her to talk to Jade casually......but nonetheless she knows were to act as a best friend or secretary, she knows her place. Jade just chuckle and mounting sorry to Elaine.

"Now can I continue?" ask Elaine, Jade node walking outside the conference room to her office while Elaine following her behind.

"Well continue this in my office and can you please order some Chinese take outs? Im kind of hungry." When she look at her watch its already lunch time.

"Ow, its already past 12". Said Jade while opening her office door..........'thats why shes hungry', she thought and she skip breakfast this morning..........because of this dilemma they have in there company right now and shes eager to come in the office, to know the situation.

Elaine immediately dialed Jades favorite Chinese restaurant. Jade already seated at her office couch reading the Japanese documents, Mr. Lim drop off a while ago after their meeting.

Shes massaging her temple while scanning the papers. She cant believe this is really happening. When her dad called her from her show and informing her the bad news, Jade was devastated.

Jade serves as the COO of TGC.

Jade have 3 elder Brothers each of them has already names on their own line of work.

James 32, the eldest is a pilot and hes already married with two children, 2 years old Franklin and 6 months old Abeguil.

The second one, is John 29, a respected lawyer on his field, hes engaged to be married to her childhood sweet heart next year and the third one, is Jacob 25, single and his a business man like his dad.

Jacob owned some of businesses here in the Philippines and abroad.

Adding to Jades list of achievements she's also a professional model, she owned a restro bar, a boutiquea clothing line for men and women and a car shops.

Cars are Jades passion. When she was little she was so fascinated with cars, thats why when she got older and her career in modeling boomedplus the support of her parents, she invested directly her earnings to cars, after that her other businesses just followed.

Elaine set beside Jade after she ordered.

"Go ahead continue". -Jade excitedly said.

"Will, eager much?!" Elaine with a grin on her face and Jade just shake her head.

"Now were am I? Oh yah..............as I have said, your father was so happy hearing the great news about the German's so your dad prepared everything............he wanted the proposal to be perfect no more no less. But we can't predict what will be the out come right? Even how prepared we are.

When the final day had come to came face to face with the Germans'................that day also was Althea's interview.......you know how TGC would recruit or scout potential fresh graduates to work with us right?" Jade just nodded.

"Althea is one of the recruit and to be interviewed that day.

Your dad was touring the Germans' here, inside the building explaining and showing them how the company flows.

Unfortunately one of the German Investor collapse in the middle of the tour and your dad learned that the man has a mild heart attack, it's really sudden..........everyone was in panic even the German's interpreter dont know what to say he just froze.

Meanwhile, at that time, Althea already finished her interview, while walking to the hall way she saw the commotion, without any time to waste, she immediately apply a professional medical aid to the German investor. Your dad was shock, of all people who could assist them.

A valiant young woman was the one who respond immediately.

Althea ask what happened? your dad explained the health condition to the said German Investor and your dad also inform Althea that he is a German and he only speak German.

But to Mr. Tanchinco's surprise Althea speak fluently to the investor who is lying in the floor, in German...........could you believe that? Who guess?

Althea, instructing the German what to do to ease the pain his feeling while waiting for the ambulance in German language.

After that predicament happened the Investor who had a heart attack has saved and to make the story short your dad get the Germans account".- Elaine narrating the whole story to Jade.

"So you mean Althea save the day?" Jade ask.

"Yup"- Elaines short reply popping the p.

"Waitwait tell me what happened after that incident, I want to know." - Jade, very much into Altheas back story.

"Okay......Okay hold your horses......jeeezz......here you go again......excited much?

Will after that incident your dad ask Althea to follow him, Althea on the other hand was hesitant..shes really in a hurry that time, because shes having an appointment to a certain hospital where she work." - Elaine continued.