Chapter 9: Dectir

They soon made their way to the planet. The planet looked as if it were covered with deserts only covered by one or two giant rivers that cut through the massive deserts. There were small forests covering the areas by the rivers which some of the green could even be seen from outside the planet. The civilization was also very visible from outside the atmosphere of the world.  There was a large gray blob that could easily be seen from orbit. The city had to be at least four or five times bigger than even New York City. The city housed refuges from different planets. the scope of the city and it's inhabitants could be seen even from outside the planet's atmosphere.

                          The Morathian ship started to move down toward the planet but was stopped by a few small warships. The warships were not even a tenth of the size of the massive ship that the Morathians had, but considering that most of the ships that the Morathians had were refugee ships, the small warships might have a stronger punch than the bigger ship. Then again the ships looked like abstract painting with multiple colors and different ship pieces that were all pieced together in a crude and amateur fashion.

                 Tyson was standing on the bridge as they approached.  Stephanie and Calc were with him. The biggest of the warships flew right in front of the massive ship. It seemed as though the people from Dectir were trying to intimidate the Morathians with their ships. It was not working in the slightest. The Morathians were all stunned by the lack of firepower that the Dectin's possessed.

Sirag and Kisac started to talk in their own language. Tyson looked up. "Isaac, can you translate any of this?" Isaac took a moment to process everything. 

Isaac chimed in. "I hacked into the ships systems and have found most of their language. Starting translation protocols." The translation had started to work just as the conversation was ending. 

                    Sirag started to laugh, mocking whatever Kisac had just said. "These are the mighty Dectin's that will save us from the Ravengers." He said sarcastically. 

The room was silent for a moment. "This seems to be the common language used around the universe to communicate between species. Most of the aliens you meet should speak this language. Would you like me to send the translation software to the others earpieces?" Asked Isaac?

Tyson nodded his head as he looked around the room. "Go ahead." He stated simply. 

                 Tyson looked up at the ships that the Dectin's had sent out to stop the  How were these people going to survive if the refugees had more firepower then the people who were supposed to save them. Finally the ships sent a message through. Suddenly in front of the ships command center there appeared a face. It was almost as if there was a projector on the front of one of the small warships. The man on the other side looked surprisingly human. The only things that made him look like he wasn't human was that he had two giant pointy ears and he had some kind of indentations on his arms that stuck out about three inches. His face was scarred from multiple wars that he had been part of. He sighed with relief. "Sirag! Kisac! Tyson heard about what happened to Morath, I'm so happy you two made it out safe."

             Kisac smiled. "It's good to be here. Nice to see you again Tarka. We need somewhere to move into even if just for a moment. Our refugees need a rest even if just for a few weeks. Till we can find a new place to relocate." 

            Tarka nodded his head. "Of course old friend. You can relocate here for as long as you need. We are the only refugee planet around its kinda my job to take people like you in. 

          Kisac gave him a small smirk. "Thank you Tarka we will help in any way that we can while we are here. We will be down as soon as you move your ships."