Tears of an Angel

"What?"
"Tears of an angel," I repeated. "It's the thing that will cure my unknown disease," I explained to him.
"But where will we find an angel around here?" Isaac asked.
"I know of one we can find right off the bat," I responded.
"Yeah, but your in no condition to teleport by yourself. Isaac will take you to your destination," Ivor explained.
"Oh no you don't, you two are coming with me as well. This angel and I were rivlals so she'll try and attack me," I explained. I look forwards to meeting you again, Alice. I was sitting in a wheelchair on a teleportation pad waiting for the 3 clowns.
"I am not a clown!" I heard Ivor scream.
"In a few ways yes," I replied. He puffed out his cheeks at me pouting. "Anyways are you guys ready?" I asked them. They all nodded as I set course to an island in Greece. "Next stop, Mykonos Greece Beaches." With that being said Isaac's magic began to show as his red magic spiraled around us. The next thing I knew, we were on the Mykonos Greece Beaches.
"Ok now where did you supposedly meet this angel?" Maxwell asked.
"Mykonos City," I replied. We walked down the streets of the hustling town. There I saw: street venders, merchants, buildings, you name it!
"Γεια σας, θα θέλατε να αγοράσετε μερικά φρούτα," a lady asked me.
"Έχεις καθόλου σύκα?" I asked. She nodded as she grabbed a out a pound of figs and placed them into a bag and rang it up. 1434.25 dracmas it cost, roughly around 40.55 kroner. I offered the bag to the others as they stared at me with a confused face.
"You guys honestly have never had a fig?" I asked them. They shook their heads no. "Isaac I can understand," I said criticizing my brothers. "Anyways we're almost there. Just over the next hill leading towards the open field," I pointed out. Once we reached the entrance of the clearing, I took out an amulet with a yellow gem in the center.
"The Hawk Gem, gives the user the ability to look through the eyes of any bird," Isaac noted.
"I know you're behind that tree," I called out. As the other 3 turned to face the tree, a creature with angelic like wings, white robe, and blue hair.
"Welcome back, Io. It gets so lonely around here without your presence," she chided. She got into a fighting stance. She ran towards me with her scythe right at me as Isaac and my brothers placed up a protective barrier around us. She mananged to break through it as the 3 jumped out of the way with her still coming right at me. Thanks for the help... I thought. I stood up and quickly teleported out of her weapon range. I reappeared next to the tree she was hiding behind. She quickly turned around and came running at me again.
"Artchenchi margenar sterpouterous!" I screamed as I cast a curse as a red dragon erupted from the gem straight for the female. It wrapped itself around the female's neck stopping her.
"What is this?!" The female screeched making my ears bleed like hell.
"It's *pants* the... Red gem: Dragon's chain... *coughs up blood* has the ablility you drain your... Magic and hold it... *coughs* contain... It in the crystal... Around my neck," I sputtered out while weakly pointing to the red gem next to many other gems. I started to cough up more blood as my brothers ran to my aid.
"Here, take them. Take them all! Just save him please," we heard the angel cry out with tears running down her face.
A/N: Hey dudes, it's almost summer. As of this moment, I'm writting this book in a very noisy classroom. Hope your situation is better than mine. Vi ses!
-Envious
P.s: I belive the greek part is a lady asking him if he wanted any fruit, and him responding with: do you have any figs?