⚜️45⚜️

Sorry for the late update.

{ReYahs PoV} #surprise!

I rushed out of the office, clutching my bag tighter against my chest. I had only fifteen minutes before I reached Keyan's Saturday daycare learning classes .

Whilst in a hurry, I bumped into an angry Adam.

" If she's crying, I'm not going to spare you,"
he spoke menacingly, towering over me.

His harsh piercing eyes were glaring at me. He surely was a handsome fellow yet with a cold heart and a bastards attitude. He made me shiver in fear but I wasn't going to let him know , I raised my chin and looked up at him straight in those dark eyes.
I wonder how Sophie deals with him.

Sophie.
What had become of her?
She was so bitter and distant, no longer the crazy, mannerless freak I remembered from five years ago.
She had changed drastically. Her hair were longer, her dressing style more professional and her behaviour, more mannered.
The most hurtful thing was, she acted like as if we didn't even know each other.
And what was the reason other than me?
What a pathetic excuse of a twin I was.
But I was going to make sure it all changed. I was going to make things right.

I walked along the sidelines, trying to hail a cab but I wasn't in luck today. I hated New York for the same reason, there were just too many cars on the road.
I kept flailing my palm out when an oddly familiar car stopped by.

I walked a few steps away, ignoring the car.
Never trust tinted black cars.

" Stop wasting time and get in the car Sophie," A cold detached voice spoke and I cringed.

Sophie.
Who would call me Sophie?
I turned around to see just who and I saw none other than my father. I gasped out loud, my eyes widened and I felt my heart constrict.
Fuck!

I wasn't ready for a second confrontation, especially after witnessing Sophie's reaction. But I knew I couldn't escape the situation because the worst thing was, he thought I was Sophie. He hasn't seen my eyes yet, when he does I'll be doomed.
Fuuuuccckkk!

" Sophie!" My papa said angrily and I shut my eyes. What was I supposed to do now? He thinks I'm Sophie and knowing how persistent he is, he won't go until I'm settled in the car.

I took a deep breath to calm myself before I turned around and faced him, better to get over and done with. I'll have to cope with whatever reaction he has. But then shockingly, My father didn't even turn to look in my direction as I settled in the seat.
Strange.

Nonetheless, it was better for me. The more time I have to prepare myself before he realises it's his other daughter. I settled better in the seat, taking a deep sigh of relief.

" Should I remind you to take your shoes out?" Papa said, finally turning to look at me and like a cat caught drinking milk, I looked up at him with my mouth opened, shocked for a few seconds.

My fathers eyes widened a fraction as his eyes stared at mine. His similar eyes didn't blink at all as he looked directly into mine before his eyes traced my whole face, returning back to my green ones.

" Reyah!" My father exclaimed before his strong arms engulfed me in a hug.
How I missed my papas comforting bear hugs.

" Oh Reyah, My apple pie!" my father said. Happiness was etched on his face whilst he held my face in his hands. He pulled me in for another hug, kissing my forehead on the process. Tears prickled the corner of my eyes, my father and the silly nickname he called me with.