⚜️12 ⚜️

{ Sophie's PoV}

After thoroughly washing my hands and drying them, I headed for the desserts. I was still furious with Adam and the only universal solution to any problem is Chocolate.

I piled my plate with chocolate covered strawberries , extra gooey looking brownies and chocolate cake. Everything looked just so delicious and my once-full stomach was now empty  , although it had been 10 minutes since I was munching down dinner.

" Isn't that too much?" Came a manly voice from behind me. Ignoring whoever it was, I walked towards the cookies and placed two in my plate.
Perfect!  I was going to  spoil my self today, fuck having to look professional.

Shrugging my shoulder, I placed the chocolate chip cookie in my mouth and planned to sit on a table far , far  away from my parents and the Larsens.

" How aren't you fat?" The same annoying man spoke before I looked at him and rolled my eyes.
What is up with everyone and judging?

I looked at the guy, gave him a sickly sweet fake smile before I took two cupcakes from behind and placed them on his plate," enjoy!" I spoke sarcastically before I left him. I soon found a place well hidden behind a thick draped pole and eagerly placed the strawberry in my mouth. The taste was so rich and juicy, it melted in my mouth . I continued eating my berries as the chandelier lights dimmed and classical melodies played louder.While love sick couples headed to the dance floor,  I sunk my teeth into the brownies.
Oh delish! Who was foolish enough to choose dance over dessert?

I closed my eyes to enjoy the burst of chocolate sauce in my mouth.  When I opened them, my eyes went straight to a familiar muscular man whose hand was draped around a blonde's waist and the both of them were dancing hand in hand and chuckling. Narrowing my eyes, I realised it was none other then my so called Fiancé blatantly flirting with a bimbo.

I raised an eyebrow in his direction,
what a man whore!
I shook my head at his whorish ways and continued eating my desserts. Let him do whatever he wants. I was better off eating my desserts without him pestering me.

After finishing almost half of my heavenly plate, my stomach started protesting. I was so disappointed that I could no longer eat. I reluctantly left my spoon and saw the time, unfortunately it was only 10 pm. The party was going to continue for a few more hours and I had to deal with boredom.

I stood up form my seat , planning to go enjoy the garden view from the balcony but my stomach rumbled and an ache soon spread out. I clutched my stomach as the pain increased until it was almost unbearable.
Was it cramps?
No wonder I was freaking craving for chocolate so much and ate like a savage.
Bloody hell!

Taking in a few deep breaths and drinking cold water I waited for awhile. Mustering some courage, I stood up and started looking around for my father. I had to tell him that I was going home. I know he'll flip but I had to go before the pain got worse. I so badly wanted to lie on my stomach.
Oh god!

I clutched my stomach tighter , my eyes getting blurry due to the pain and my fingers were wrinkling the dress in the process but who cared. I groaned lowly as I continued looking for my father.

Giving up on finding him. I walked to the emergency exit. Hopefully no one saw me and I hurried as fast as I could with one hand on my stomach and the other holding my phone.

I looked for Alzer and when I spotted him , I all but ran and collapsed in the leather seats,

" Please hurry home Alzer" I moaned in pain as I saw his bald head shake quickly.

"Should I stop at the pharmacy Miss?" He asked with a panic filled voice but I couldn't answer. The pain was so fucking much. No I shook my head in response. I did not want to go anywhere except my bed. That's what happens when you get your periods after 3 months! I gritted my teeth.
who ever said being a girl was easy.

" Don't tell Father about this" I told Alzer before I walked away from the Car. Oh it was heavenly as I sprawled across my comfy bed , not even bothering to change my clothes.

~~~

I woke up to bright light streaming through my open windows. Urgh  I forgot to close the curtains last night. I grumbled under my breath as I pushed the covers from my body, unfortunately now that I was awake, I couldn't go back to my precious sleep. I was still wearing the dress from last night.  I'm sure my makeup must've smudged around my whole face , making it almost impossible to scrub out. I entered my bathroom and filled the tub with warm water. It was time for a relaxing, bubble bath.

I walked out of the tub only after the water got cold and my stomach rumbled in hunger. I switched on the television to listen to the headlines as I arranged my breakfast. I took out the ingredients for a perfect, healthy peanut butter and jam sandwich and just when I went to take a  bite of it, I heard the worst news ever. My blood boiled in anger and my appetite got lost as I heard the news.

"Another ball, Another bimbo .  NYC's major heartthrob once again seen with another woman but however this time, he entered with one and left with another" said an over enthusiastic , caked up blonde who turned to look at her male co-host , who continued talking.

"oh oh oh what do I see ? This young billionaire is really breaking hearts by  taking in a different woman and another out . Although both  women wore a black dress , you definitely can't fool us." The guy chuckled before he continued , "Here is a glimpse of the dashing heartbreaker at yet another ball "

I gritted my teeth and clenched my jaw, my blood was boiling and I was furious, I picked my phone and dialled Alzer.
"Pick me up in five" I said before I cut the phone and clenched my palm, I couldn't wait to meet the arse and give him what he deserves.

A tight slap.

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

Oh shiiii what's Sophie going  to do now? And who's the heartthrobs?
Obv who except Adam!!!!

Vote and Comment.

.