⚜️10⚜️

{Adam's PoV}

It was 6:50 and I was already heading towards Miss Delans door , i know I told her 7pm but I dint care whether or not I was early. I wanted to see her,  feel her and punish her cause of  those luscious lips of hers haunted me the whole time not letting me concentrate at work as well.  I was just busy reminiscing the previous night over and over in my head like at the moment.

I couldn't help but have a sense of deja vu as I walked up the stairs, this is how I had climbed the stairs last night  and knocked on her door hoping she didn't act stubborn and accept the gift I got her. I personally picked it and hoped for her to wear it for the party. I knocked on her  door only for her to open the door dressed in a white fluffy bathrobe which reached her knees. Her cleavage was peaking out teasingly, her pale skin was looking so tempting and her slender neck was exposed more as she turned her head towards something behind her.

She  spoke in that sweet voice of hers " he's not here" she was relieved but her words sparked my anger, who the fuck wasn't here? And HE, a fucking male in her fucking house when she was Mine. My fury skyrocketed as unwanted thoughts flashed through my mind. 

In a calm yet deadly voice I asked her who was not here. She gasped loudly and her eyes widened, fuck the way she was looking at me. Those brown eyes of hers were widened and her mouth was agape. She wasn't expecting me to be here and the way her eyes widened said it all. I moved closer to hers not stoping as my anger rolled of me in waves.

"Who Miss Delans?" I asked again but she was so lost in her thoughts that she did not even move as I stood so close to her.  Her soft perky breasts pressed against my chest , making me groan out her name, " Miss delans", yet still no response.

I couldn't resist it now, my mouth descended on her neck and I breathed her smell through my nose. I left a wet kiss there but when she moaned, my hunger to taste more of her increased. I moved to the area between her neck and collarbone and began sucking it . She gasped and moaned and a wicked thought entered my mind,
Make  her moan out who it was.

" Who?" I asked as I moved to under her ear and began sucking there and after more gasps and moan which were driving me crazy.
She finally spoke " the....." she moaned as I bite on her pale skin making it a bright red , "....cat" . Just those two words made my whole body relieved, I wouldn't be able to control myself if I saw another male in her house.

Relieved and a still a bit angry , I watched her face as she shut her eyes and bit her lips from moaning. Her lips were bright red from all her biting and I wanted to suck them badly. I pulled her sexy body closer to me , tightening my hold on her as I asked her if I could kiss her. I was fighting control, I  wanted to just claim her without asking but I knew she'd hate me more if I kissed her without her permission.

" Can I kiss you Miss delans?" I asked her as I continued sucking , licking and then biting the area under her ear. She moaned but no reply. I asked again and when she uttered the words yes I wasted no time in attacking those luscious lips of hers. A high pitched whimper came from her as I groaned at the feel of her. I moved my lips against her hungrily and possessively. She was so soft and sweet , I wanted more of her. I lifted her left leg to my waist and pinched her plump ass. She gasped and my tongue entered in the warmth of her mouth, exploring every bit. She tasted fucking delicious with  her own enticing taste and a faint taste  of chocolate.

Her tiny hand ventured into my hair pulling aggressively making me groan. The woman was deadly. She met my tongue head on , fighting fiercely trying to show her dominance, oh I loved the challenge. I nipped on her lips and continued fighting with her tongue till she gave up. I moved to her neck not letting go of her yet and just before I could continue down the path of her neck, my phone interrupted our passionate moment.
Fuck.