Chapter 4- The Car Ride

Start bij het begin

"Sure Louis," I said, smiling.

"Okay Niall, but you have to bring Kari with you, okay?" Harry said, pulling into the gas station.

"Don't worry, I will," I said as I got up and started to walk over to the door. Louis was standing in front of the door.

"What's the password?" Louis said, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"Carrots," I said.

"Nope"

"Harry"

"No"

"KEVIN!"

"YES!" Louis yelled, extremely happy that I figured it out. Niall and I went inside to get some snacks. We ended up buying 5 big bags of chips, 3 packs of RedBull, a pack of Mountain Dew, and some candy. We had about 6 bags of food that we had to carry back to the car.

"Next time Liam is going with you two so that you don't buy everything you see," Harry said.

"Don't worry, we'll eat it," I said, opening a RedBull and drinking half of it.

"Harry can we go to Caribou Coffee? I want you to try it, it's even better than Starbucks!" I said, starting to become super hyper.

"I guess we can," Harry said.

"Yay! I love Caribou so much!" I yelled. I was hyper.

"It must be amazing"

"It isamazing! They put chocolate on like everything!"

"I love them already," Liam chimed in.

"Harry! I want to drive!" Louis yelled.

"No Louis," Everyone said.

"Why not?!" Louis asked.

"You drive too slow!" Everyone responded.

"Fine!" Lous said, pouting.

Harry's phone started going off. It was Ed Sheeran, and Harry's ringtone for him was 'You need me, I don't need you'. I picked it up and answered it before Harry could get it.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hi, Who's this?" Ed asked.

"This is Kari, Harry's driving, so I answered his phone for him" I said.

"Oh, okay," Ed said.

"He's going to think that you're Harry's girlfriend," Louis said, smiling. Harry and I both started blushing.

"Shut up Louis!" We both yelled.

"Did you want something?" I asked.

"I just wanted to ask Harry if he wanted to chill sometime, like if we're in the same city or something, or when he's done with the tour"

"Okay," I said, putting the phone to my chest.

"Harry, Ed wants to know if you'd like to chill if you're in the same city as him, or when you finish the tour," I said to Harry.

"Tell him yes and that I'll call him later, when we get to your house or the hotel"

"Okay," I said, putting the phone back to my ear. " He said that would be cool and that he'll call you later. I just want to say that you are an amazing singer-songwriter, and that your hair is freaking amazing, sorry if I sound weird or if I made this awkward, I just wanted to tell you that," I said.

"Okay, thanks, and don't worry you didn't make it awkward and I don't think that you're weird. I should go, bye," Ed said.

"Okay, bye Ed," I said, hanging up.