"You know what, fine I hope you two are very happy. Vete al carajo" he just looked at me annoyed. I told him to go to hell. I learned the important stuff.

"Good day, Mr Roman." I stormed out of the classroom.

"How was the party?" Anna asked Kyle as I was walking towards them.

"It was really great, Marissa was nice to be with." He said And Anna looked a bit sad.

"That's good, you deserve someone nice." She answered while faking a smile.

"Yes I do." He grinned.

"Well, uhm, I have to go." She said in defeat. But before she had the chance to leave, he grabbed her arm and pulled her into a kiss.

"Except the one I want, is a cute kitty." He said while caressing her face, she blushed.

"What about Marissa?"

"I told her that we can only be friends, cause someone else has my attention."

"I like you, Anna."

"I like you too."

"Was that so hard to say?" He asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, not because of you, but because I just don't want to get hurt." She sighed.

"Don't worry, I'm not him, I would never lay a hand on you." She smiled at his words.

"So will you finally be mine."

"Yes." She hugged him.

"About time." I mentioned.

"It only took you a year to finally admit it." Aurora said to Anna.

"That was beautiful." We turned to see a guy. He told us his name is Jayden and his new. We Introduced ourselves. He took a liking to Aurora. 

We went to our next class. Then it was time for lunch. I saw him talking to the other teachers, he was being flirty with them.

"If you keep looking at him, you're gonna poke hole all over him." Jayden said.

"Huh?"

"I may be new, but it's obvious you're crushing on him."

"That obvious?"

"Yeah." They all said.

"Well doesn't matter, now excuse me I just lost my appetite." I said while turning around Before I had the chance to leave, Pearl came and threw juice all over me.

"Oops."

"Yeah, that's what your parents said when you were born, oops." I shot back and everyone was laughing.

"At least I got to live, unlike your son Mateo, where is he now? Oh yeah, in hell." She started to laugh and the whole cafeteria went silence.

"You took it far, no one and I mean no one, messes with his memory." I threw a punch and she landed on the floor.

"NEXT TIME WILL BE YOUR FAKE NOSE!" she got up and ran.

"Miss Crawford, office now." The principal said. Let's just say, I got suspended for a week, which was fine by me. It meant no queen bee, no Mr Roman and no boring classes. I got also grounded for a month. It was school and then home.

"Can I still visit him?" I said as tears started to fall.

"Of course, we would never take that away from you." Dad answered while hugging me.

"Thanks." I went to my room and pretty much cried myself to sleep.

The next day I woke up around 10 am, got ready and made my way to the graveyard, I didn't realized I was being followed.

"You okay?" I turned to see Kyle.

"No, I hate when people make jokes about him."

"I miss him."

"It will get better." He said.

"I hope so." I said getting up and pulled him into a hug.

"I'm here Mar." I smiled.

"Thanks."

"Now, why are you out here and not in school?"

"Because I knew my best friend would be here, and she would need me."

"Know me too well." I giggled. As tears kept falling. 

"True, now come on, let's go have some cupcakes."

"I can't go, I'm still grounded." I sighed.

"Already asked your parents and they let you go for cupcakes." We left the graveyard. Kyle was always there to cheer me up and I love him for that.

I was finally at home watching TV, then my doorbell rang. "I'm coming, I have short legs."

I opened the door and saw him.

"Shouldn't you be at school?

"I don't teach on Fridays, but since you need extra help on Spanish, here I am."

"Sure why not, come on in."

After working on Spanish and getting some words correct, we stopped for a break.

"Can we talk?"

"About what?" I asked confused.

"About what happened at the cafeteria, yesterday."

"Only if you tell me about that crazy bitch who attacked me."

"Deal." He smiled.