Chapter Fifteen - WHAT?!

Start from the beginning

She still remained quiet. "Well it doesn't matter. Sheila, get your things, we are leaving this crazy state! We are going back home!" I said, anger boiling inside of me. 

"I wont leave..." Sheila whispered, and I almost fell over. 

"What do you mean you wont leave? Sheila, this isnt your home! Your mom and Dad need you back home! These people are dangerous Sheila!" I yelled at her desperately, gently grabbing her hands and trying to pull her up. 

"No Vivian. Marcus loves me like nobody else, and my parents can work it out.This is my home now." Sheila said, glaring at me. 

I let her hands go slowly, as I looked at her, hurt. I slowly backed away as my friend, no, my enemy now, stood there, glaring at me. 

"What did he do to you Sheila?" I asked, tears on the verge of falling. 

"He opened my eyes Vivian! He showed me what true love is! And I'm happy being right by his side!" Sheila said, sitting down, giving me a stern look. 

"Oh my God Sheila, whats that on your neck?!" I asked, coming towards her, looking at the bite on her neck. 

"He marked me Vivian, he marked me so I could be his forever." Sheila said, her voice was proud. 

"Sheila, he is controlling you! You have to think about this!" I begged her, looking at her with pleading eyes. 

"No Vivian. I told him to do it. I wanted it Vivian, I told him to do it!" Sheila yelled, pushing me away. 

I just stood there, shocked and hurt. I could hear my heart beat slow down, as I looked at the girl who was once my best friend.

"Sheila..." I whispered, hurt written all over my face. 

"No Vivian. I am not going back with you. You can do whatever you want, but think about Bolten! He is your mate, you other half!" Sheila said, her eyes hard and cold towards me. 

"He is not my mate! I dont get why everybody is saying that! He kidnapped me! He chained me to the wall! He tried multiple times to rape me Sheila! Why are you just sitting there and telling me thats okay?!" I yelled at her, tears now falling down my face. 

"I'm not saying thats okay, Vivian! I'm just saying, he is doing those things because he just has so much love for you, he doesnt even know how to express all of it!" Sheila yelled back at me.

I let out a quick sob. "What happened to you Sheila?! What happened to my best friend?! The girl who would always sit next to me during lunch, the girl who would always protect me whenever Matt hurt me?! What happened to THAT Sheila?!" I yelled at her, tears kept flowing down my face. My words were laced with hate, anger, and hurt. 

"That Sheila is still here, but what happened to my Vivian?" She asked, glaring at me. 

I stopped talking, and looked at her with confusion. "What do you mean?" 

"What happened to the Vivian that put love over common sense before anything else? What happened to the Vivian who never let any boy ruin her life by hurting to her? What happened to the Vivian who would always sigh when the happy couple kissed at weddings in movies?" Sheila asked, her glare only getting harder. 

"That Vivian is still here. And I am putting common sense before this situation, because there is no love! Thats why I am leaving!" I yelled at her, frustration quickly taking over as I paced over the room. 

"Vivian, sometimes common sense is good, but common sense doesn't have anything to do with love! No human mind can understand love, and you can do nothing when you find your one true love!" Sheila said calmly, looking down. 

"But I am NOT in love! Not even with Matt! And never in a million years with Bolten!" I angrily wiped my eyes, and glared at her. 

"Vivian, I am going to have to stop you. You ARE in love with Bolten, you just keep putting other thoughts and emotions in to cover it! And wasn't it you who always addmitted that i was ALWAYS right..?" Sheila looked at me as if I was the villain here. 

I looked at her shocked, then looked away in anger. I remained quiet for a moment, and tried to calm myself down. 

"What would your mother think of this Sheila?" I asked her, hurt lacing with my words. 

"What would your's?" Sheila asked calmly. "It was always her who told you to always do the right things!"

"I am doing the right thing, and I cant believe this Sheila! Just please, come back with me to our home! In fact, we dont even have to go back home! We can move a state over and start over!" I begged her once again. 

"I already told you Vivian, I can't and I wont." Sheila said in a I'm-Done-With-This-Conversation tone. 

"You told me that you won't, but why can't you?!" I asked her, scanning her face with hurt. 

Sheila didn't answer me, but just looked down at the floor.

"Answer me Sheila!" I yelled at her frustrated. 

"Because, I'm pregnant..."