Epilogue.2: From IV's POV & Yumi's Diary Entry

Magsimula sa umpisa

But then I met her.

She was like this four year old kid I met, when I was a kid as well, who punched me because I made her brother cry. That was when my parents we're visiting their doctor friend and she and her brother we're playing around the corner of their house. They snucked out that time kasi pinagtataguan nila kami tuwing nabisita kami sa kanila. And when I found them accidentally on my way out to our car, binully ko sila. 

As is turned out to be, that four year old kid grew up into a the same fiery woman who stole my heart. Pero kelan ko na lang nalaman yun at hindi ko pa din yung sinasabi sa kanya because I'd like her to think na yung gabi na dinala niya ako sa hospital ang una naming pagkikita simply because I don't want her to know na ako yung bully na nagpaiyak sa kakambal niya at ang bata na nasuntok niya sa panga. She's also part of the reason noon kung bakit ayoko sa mga babae. Haha. Akala ko kasi bukod sa hugging at kissing monster ang mga kalahi niya puro Amazona pa. But I'm planning to tell her, just not right now.

If I had known back when I was a kid that she's the one meant for me I would have, I don't know, never let her go para hindi siya nakakilala ng isang demonyo. I was labeled a devil a couple of times by those that I've sent to the hospital but compared to that asshole, my wings might as well be white and made of feathers and a halo hovers over my head.

If only I had a time machine to go back in time. Back to the time when we we're kids. I'll act as her protector, a friend, her toy, anything she wants me to be as long as I can change the past and prevent her from meeting that demon bastard who broke her being and her heart. I'm asking for something impossible, I know that! But still I can't help but think this way. For she is the most precious to me and it kills me that she experienced that kind of agony.

I wonder what she's doing right now?

Is she still asleep or fuming with anger kasi kagabi ko pa siya hindi tinatawagan? Lintek naman kasi yang si Tres, kinonfiscate yung cellphone ko because it's part of the plan daw.

Damn him and damn that stupid plan!

I don't want her to think that I'm ignoring her. Pero kailangan daw para matuon sa akin ang atensiyon ni Yumi at hindi mapansin ang mga nangyayari sa paligid niya, all because of the birthday surprise we planned for her. Kung ako ang masusunod, instead na debut, wedding na lang ang pinaghahandaan namin ngayon. Kaso I don't want to rush her, palilipasin ko muna siguro ang isang buwan.

Masyado pa din bang mabilis?

Am I being too selfish?

But she's everything to me and asking for her hand in marriage is the only way I can think of to ensure our future together. Selfish nga! Kahit na! I don't have any plans of letting her go! Not unless siya na mismo ang humiling nun sa'kin at kung sakali man... shit! I don't think na I will survive it.

ARGH!

All this thinking is making my head hurts!

Pasalampak akong napaupo sa sofa na dahilan para tingnan ako ng nagtataka ni Edge.

"What are you fussing about?" tanong niya.

"Tch! What if something goes wrong later?" 

"Why are you being so fucking emo suddenly?" balik tanong niya. Kaasar lang!

"Can't help it. I want everything to be perfect!"

"I thought I was the perfectionist between the two of us. Pull your self together man! Mukha kang tanga!"

Ang tarantadong 'to! Sinabihan pa ako ng tanga! Sa lahat ba naman ng matututunan na tagalog. Masusuntok ko sila parehas nung ulaga niyang mentor na walang iba kundi si Yoh.