Chapter 36: Challenge Accepted!

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

= A/N: =

 Yehey! UD na ulit...

I still have four more chapters to go... T___T

I'm working on a new story right now as well.

I'll post it later if I can... ^___^

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

~* Chapter 36 *~

Challenge Accepted!

= Edge's POV =

*BLAG*

 Based n his expression, he must have learned about the deal already. I swear I can dark smike coming out of his nose and ears and there's a deathly glint in his eyes that I'm seeing for the first time ever since I met him. He stomped towards the bed, where I'm sitting on after kicking his way in inside my room, like raging bull.

"She told you." I stated like it's no nig deal.

"Of course she told me. I'm her fucking boyfriend!!" He answered harshly as he grabbed the collar of my shirt. "What the fuck we're you thinking?"

"It's just a date man."

I shouldn't have opened my mouth. Not when he's like this. A volcano about to erupt. And he did. I went down on the floor with just one punch on the jaw from him.

"Why now? Why make a move now?" He asked, his eyes still shaking with fury, his whole body actually. I swiped the blood from the corner of mouth with the back of my hand and stood up next to him. Invading his personal space.

"I saw an opportunity and I took it. She..." my throat tightened up. "...I just want to spend a day with her."

I thought for a second that he's going to punch me again but he didn't.

"So it's confirmed. You still have feelings for her." It came out not as as question but as a statement from him. "You once told me that you have no intention of courting her."

And I meant that when I said it. But the more I get closer to her the more I wanted her for myself. Impossible, I know, since she only has her sights at my bestfriend and she's not even aware that I have feelings for her. Boohoo for me, I thought bitterly.

"I'm not going to give her up. You know that Edge. Not even for you." After saying that, he walked out of the room.

Tch! Of course I know that. I'm fucking fully aware of that. And I know for a fact as well that even if you let her go, she won't go running to me and that's the part that hurts the most. But even so, call me a masochist if you may, I'd still want to have her for myself. Her attention solely at me. Even for just a day. Even for just a couple of hours. 

I dropped to the bed feeling pathetic for myself.

Damn it you little she-witch! You shouldn't have bewitched me like this.

It's killing me.