》 chapter six《

edited//
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
theo wakes up to sounds coming from outside the door; banging sounds. "theo, we know you are in there, open up, please, i'm sorry, if you don't, i'm gonna have to open it myself" elijah sighs, knocking the door as all the banging stops.

"i'm not going to talk. i'm too deep into little space for that." he think, so instead, theo grabs rawr and make his way to his special hiding space, grabbing a diaper on the way just in case hes in there for longer than  expected.

"i no go otay" he lisps quietly to rawr, nodding to himself and climbing into the small but spacious cabinet, which is narrow in width, but large in length. he crawls in, smiling once he realizes that he already stashed a blankie in here to keep him warm, there is even a few lollipops!

"okay, theo, we've given up on talking to you. we are coming in" noah calls, and theo nods to hinself, knowing that they won't find him in the camouflaged cabinet.

theo hears loud bangs, that seem to radiate through the house, before he hears a final, giant bang, scaring him to death, causing him to hug his knees to his chest and cry at the sound.

all theo hears after that is silence, well, for a few moments.

"what the fuck.." he hears noah say, and that makes more tears escape his eyes. he should have left the room, then they would not have broken down the door or found out his secret.

"umm.. guys? there is probably a very reasonable explanation for this. let's just find theo, then we will ask him about all this. it's probably just his old nursery from when he was a child. i still have my old nursery." hunter states, the other boys humming in agreement.

theo hears cabinets and closets open, why are they looking in cabinets? what if they find him?

"where is he?" he hear elijah sigh.

"he has to be in this room, keep looking." noah replies, and theo hears footsteps approach the cabinet that he is now hiding in.

he climbs further to the back of the cabinet, covering himself in his blankie, pushing the falling pacifier back between his lips.

" i should have never let them t my house. i should have never chose to wear this skirt." he scholds himself. theo cries out all his mistakes, not even realising when the door of the cabinet opens, revealing the three boys, worried looks on their faces.

they can't see his face or body due to the blanket, luckily, as he is wearing a paci, and in his struggle he had somehow managed to take off his skirt, so now theo was only in thigh high dinosaur socks and a dinosaur shirt, with a diaper.

he turned to face the wall, and as he does, two strong arms wrap around theos waist, trying to pull him out of the small cabinet.

he whimpers and protests, but to no use, theo is pulled into hunters arms, who still can't see his face or body due to the blanket. he tries to remove it from around his warm body, but theo holds on as tight as he can.

"nooo"  he cries, whimpering into his paci.

"come on, theo, let me see you." hunter sighs, and theo lets out a sob, shaking his blanket covered head profusely, before  shoving his head into hunters neck.

theo cling to him as sobs echo throughout the nursery, slowly he starts to become drowsy, these past few hours having been energy consuming, especially for a little boy like him.

theo gives up on holding the blanket, realizing that they will find out soon enough, and he would rather them find out and leave now, instead of gathering a relationship with the three and then them find out. he doesn't want to create a friendship that won't last.

hunter finally pulls the blanket fully off his body, and as he does, theo starts to shake profusely, his head stuffed into the crook of hunters neck so he can't see their reaction.

instead of a bad reaction, like he first thought, all theo heard was "oh.. my.. god... he's perfect" from noah.

elijah soon also cooes, "he's an adorable little boy"

theo doesn't hear a response from hunter, so he takes my head off his shoulder, and look into his eyes.. which were filled with... love?

hunter smiles at theos paci filled mouth, and he giggles at him, stuffing his head into hunters chest.

"maybe this won't be so bad after all. maybe they will accept me." he says to himself