"YEAH!" Tanaka shouted.

"Tsukishima was like PAK and KYAK!" Hinata exclaimed. 

Everyone brought their glasses up in the air, except Tsukishima.

"What's wrong Tsuki?" Yamaguchi asked.

"I just wanna say thank you to all of you. For helping and standing up for me." Tsukishima's short and sudden speech made everyone silence. 

"GWAH! Tsukishima said 'thank you'. We definitely have to celebrate!" Hinata exclaimed.

"HINATA BOKE!" Kageyama scolded.

"CHEERS!" Everyone chanted. 

It was definitely an enjoyable meal. Filled with laughter and happiness, and friendship.

That day, everyone went home with a smile on their face, even Tsukishima. 

- 2 Days Later (Friday) - 

"Ohayo~ Stringbean!"

"..."

"Eh! Don't ignore me!"

"Shut up munchkin." Tsukishima said as he put on his earphones.

Since that day, you and Tsukishima talked more, but you both still fight about random and the most smallest things.

- Time skip to break-ssu - 

"Here ya go!" You said as you passed a Tupperware to Tsukishima.

"What's this?"

"The strawberry shortcake! I baked it last night. Hope you'll enjoy it. It took me all night to perfect it." You stated before eating your sandwich.

You looked closely for Tsukishima's reaction to the cake, but of course, he didn't show any. So you asked. 

"How was it?"

"It's good."

"Eh, that's all?" You whinned.

"What do you want me to say?"

You kept fake crying.

"Tch. It's really delicious. Okay?"

You smiled and hugged him, which he was shocked by your sudden actions. 

"L-let me go!"

"Nope! Hehe..." 

Tsukishima just rolled his eyes, but deep down he was internally screaming.

- Time skip to after school -

Tsukishima's POV:

I was reading a book in the library since there was no practice today. I thought about the strawberry shortcake munchkin made for me today. It was honestly the best I've ever tasted, but like i'll ever tell her. 

I looked at the time 

6.15 pm

I walked out of the library and was on my way to the gate until i saw a black-haired girl sleeping under the Sakura tree. It was Aisaka.

What is munchkin doing here?

I walked over just to see her laying down on the green grass, her long black hair spread out everywhere. Her face was relaxed as her lips were pouting while being slightly parted. Her lips looked so soft. It was a perfect picture. I took my phone out and took a picture. Cute.

"Stringbean..." She mumbled in her sleep.

Was she dreaming of me? I felt my cheeks immediately burning up.

"Stringbean...stupid asshole."

An 'irk' mark formed on my forehead. I looked back down at her and she really looked gorgeous.

"Hey munchkin, wake up. We need to go, school's closing soon." I gently shake her shoulders.

She slowly opened her ocean blue orbs. "Stringbean?"

"Yes, it's me. Get up. We have to go."

She began to stand up, but almost fell. She looked tired. She did say that she spent the night perfecting the cake. Is that why though? 

"Hey munchkin, can you walk?" 

"Yeah." She said but fell, and i caught her just before she hit the ground.

"Tch." I squatted in front on her. 

"Get on." I said.

She obeyed. As soon as she was in position, i stood up and wrapped my arms around her legs tighter, while i carried our bags. I then walked out of school. 

Then i realized, I don't know where she lives!

So after a while, i decided to just bring her to my house, since i didn't have any other options and i didn't want to wake her.

During the way home, she would whisper things. She was probably dreaming. But there were a few things that caught my attention.

"Please...don't leave me."

"I'm sorry.."

"I'm not good enough...i know."

Those words made my heart sank. Was she saying she's not good enough? Don't leave me? She probably wasn't having a great dream. Maybe she was having a nightmare. I wouldn't know.

I reached home and placed her on the couch. She seems cold, so i wrapped her in a warm blanket i had spare in my bedroom. I looked at her. She really is beautiful. 

"What are you doing to me munchkin?" I said under my breath.