13. Will you be mine?

Nandini's POV

Never had I expected someone will care for me so much, except Mukti.

But Manik, he proved me wrong, the next entire week he spent my asking apology in different ways.

Each way was better than the last one, my anger was long gone with his third apology, but I still kept showing fake anger.

None has done so much for me!

I don't know how to thank this man for coming into my life and making it so beautiful.

"Nandini." My trance breaks and I look up to see aunty coming towards me.

"Tum abhi takk kyu nahi gayi?" I frown and look at my watch.

Freaking hell! It's already 9.

"Wo.. wo.. I.. I was waiting for Manik and Mukti and didn't realise the time. Sorry aunty!" She smiles and cups my cheeks, "Arey it's okay beta. You don't have to be sorry for anything. You can stay as long as you want." My lips twich upwards forming a smile.

Her phone rings and she accepts the call, "Hello-."

"What? Why?"

"But-"

"Okay fine. I'll tell her."

She cuts the call and looks towards me, "Is everything okay aunty?"

"Wo Nandini, Manik wants you to go to his room." But why?

Nop! I won't talk to him.

"Kyu?"

"Pata nahi, he just asked me to send you to his room." Samajta kya hai ye ladka apne aap ko?

I huff in annoyance and nod my head to aunty before going upstairs and directly inside his room.

"Manik." Door open and no one's inside.

"Manik?" The entire room is empty, there's no sign of him being here.

"Ma-" What's this red box?

I pick it up and below it's written 'Only open if you're Nandini.'

What kind of prank is this now!?

I take it a little away, and open it.

Oh my God!

It's a very pretty peach dress.

He remembers!

I can't stop myself from smiling seeing the peach coloured piece of cloth in front of me.

With one hand I take the dress out letting it fall free and with the other one put the box back on the bed.

A blue note falls out it and I pick it back up, only to smile wider seeing the words on it 'I know you'll look beautiful in this, but still I want to see you with my own eyes.'

I turn the paper, 'Will you meet me at 10:30 where we first met?'

My cheeks heat up and blush finds it's way out.

"So answer him." I turn my head to the source of voice and see a smiling Mukti standing by the door.

"What?"

"The question in your hands, it needs an answer. So what's it?" I forrow my eyebrows in confusion, "How.. How.. do you know.. about the question?"

"I'm your best friend, I have to know these things." I glare at her, but the only thing she does is to laugh.