After logging out, I decided to snoop around a bit. I slightly opened the bedroom door, so I could hear someone coming up the steps, then I went back to his computer and into his emails.

Nothing important or suspicious caught my eye.

As I decided to leave, an email popped up on the screen.

Don't do this Zenia. This isn't your computer or your house. You can trust Anton.

The other voices got the better of me, so I clicked on the email and read through it. It was a bunch of numbers and phrases I didn't understand, and it was from a sender named "M&M".

Maybe he's got shares in their candy industries. Why else would M&M be sending him any information?

"What the hell do you think you're doing on my computer?!"

I jumped off the chair and stood up with trembling feet as I was caught red handed by him.

"Are you snooping through my emails?!"

He was angry. It was in his voice and clear on his face.

"I'm sorry. I should have asked. I couldn't find my cellphone so I wanted to send an email to my sister. I didn't want her to be worried."

"You should have asked before coming into my room and going through my computer! I don't appreciate you barging in here without my permission!"

"Okay Anton, I'm sorry. It won't happen again." I held up my hands in surrender.

He came over to his computer and saw the icons on the desktop. I had already hit 'X' and went back to the home screen.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to yell."

"It's okay, it's my fault."

"And I found your phone." He handed me back my cellphone.

"Thank you." I held onto it tightly and turned to leave, but Anton reached for my hand and pulled me on to him. 

My mind instantly flashed back to EJ. EJ enjoyed pulling me up to his chest before kissing me on the forehead.

"You're very beautiful." Anton's voice erased EJ's and carried me back to what was actually happening. I was still against his chest, his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Thanks Anton." I wiggled to break free but his hold only tightened on me.

Next thing I knew, I was taken off my feet and placed face down into his bed. He hovered over my backside and I used my strength to turn myself over so that I was facing him.

"What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

"Anton, no. I can't."

"Yes, you can. I wouldn't hurt you."

"I'm not ready for this."

"Why are you always rejecting me?"

"I'm not always rejecting you. I'm just not ready to get onto this level with you."

"Is that because you still have feelings for EJ?"

I remained silent. Of course I still have feelings for him. EJ is fucking Adonis.

When I couldn't answer Anton got frustrated. "Oh, come on, Zenia! He cheated on you in his office with Maria, and you're still carrying feelings for that rich, self-centered idiot."

"How did you know about her?" The hair on my skin went up.

"You told me about her, remember? At the café."

"Yeah, I told you about the encounter that I saw, but I never told you her name. How do you know her?"

"Zen, I was certain you told me her name."

"No, I didn't."

"Zen--"

"Get off me, Anton."

"Zenia, please, just listen--"

"Get the fuck off me Anton or I'll hit the speed dial to my sister!" My finger was already on Jasmine's number.

Anton slid off me like a snake.

I got off the bed and went downstairs to the guestroom. I locked the door behind me and started packing my suitcases. My heart raced as I cleaned out the closet, throwing everything into the suitcases.

Finally, I took my cellphone from my back pocket to call Jasmine, but as her voice came from her end of the phone, I was stunned into silence by a sharp blow to the back of my head.

Everything around me went dark as I hit the floor.

____________

A/N

'Zenia... You just got knocked tf out'

   **Please Don't Forget To Vote**