39

Anton's POV:
NB: please note this point of view is from Anton McCalister, and in it you'll learn something new about him.

I watched from the bedroom door as she slept. So peaceful and unaware.

Her cellphone began vibrating on the table near by. Before it could disturb her sound sleep, I retrieved it and, of course, it just had to be that mingling sister of hers. I sent her calls to voicemail so she began texting.

Big Sis: Hey Zen, I've got such amazing news.

Big Sis: Zen, please call me back. I keep on getting your voicemail.

Big Sis: Zen, call me ASAP!!

Big Sis: Well since you're not answering, I'm having TWINS!! The other one was hiding so we only found out yesterday.

I deleted the messages, switched off her phone and turned around to make certain she was still asleep. And she was. I left the bedroom with the phone in my pocket.

I, then, headed upstairs to my own bedroom and contacted the others who were in on this.

"Tell me that everything is going well," Maria began.

"We have a problem."

"What's the problem?"

"She's pregnant."

"WHAT?!" they asked in unison.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Madison let out.

"I'm not joking. We've already been to the doctor."

"This just sets everything back. I don't want to be apart of this anymore." Madison was already eager to back out.

"Madison would you shut up! Have you forgotten that this was also your idea so you can have EJ to yourself?" Maria asked her from her end of the phone.

I hated the three way.

"You guys, this could be for the better. When EJ finds out that he's got a kid on the line, he'll be willing to pay that money. We can raise the ransom to three billion dollars. One billion each for the three of us!" I tried to find that silver lining.

"No! I said I want out. Now that there's a baby involved, I don't want to be a part of that." Madison pleaded again, and she was beginning to get on my last nerves.

"Mads, I already got Zenia in the house. You're in this whether you like it or not!"

"Exactly Madison! You're going to coward out when everything is already falling into place?" Maria asked.

"Besides, this minor set back is your damn fault, Madison!" I shouted.

"How the fuck is it my fault?"

"Because you couldn't get EJ to fall for you. Gosh, the guy was already proposing to Zenia within some months of being together. You've known him all your life and, yet and still, you can't even get his tongue down your throat!"

"EJ doesn't think with his dick like most guys. He was brought up with sense!" 

Madison would always defend him, even if she was getting insulted for it.

"Oh please, he's a guy," Maria said.

"And did he fall for it when you tried to woo him in his office?" Madison threw back.

Maria got silent.

"Anton, you don't know the Hollens like I do. I grew up with them and, believe me when I say this, they're not people to mess with. They don't take lightly to threats, and they won't sit back and let you hurt Zenia and the baby.