24

Hi Everyone,
How was your Easter?

Did you get any Easter eggs and play with a bunny?

Lol

This Chapter is dedicated to everyone who's read Cookies and Cream thus far.

_____________________________

Zenia's POV

"I hate that bitch! She's like a blood sucking tick draining the life from my relationship with EJ. Why can't she just leave us in peace?"

I was in a fit of rage and Ashley was finding amusement from it. She laughed lightly as she cut the pattern to her newly designed dress.

"You're crazy. If Madison was going to come between you and EJ then it would've happened, but he has to allow her to let that shit happen. EJ loves you. I don't know why you're over there acting up like a hormonal baboon."

"Ashley! I really don't want any insults. You're not helping."

"Zenia, I'm tired of giving you advice and, yet, you do the opposite of what I say. You have to figure out what you want and how much effort you're willing to put in for it."

I slid down onto the floor, lowering my head to my knees, calming myself.

"Stop being a drama queen. You're all mad for absolutely nothing."

The door bell chimed. I held my head up and saw a smiling Alex. He looked freshly groomed and in the best of moods.

"Hey, baby. What are you doing here?" Ashley asked as she ran into his arms and jumped onto his chest.

Kids.

"I can't come and see my baby?" he replied.

"Of course you can," she answered before kissing him passionately.

I scoffed loudly, putting an end to their moment.

"Hey Zen!" Alex shouted as if I wasn't in the same room with him.

"Hey 'lex," I coldly responded.

"What crawled up your butt and died?" he joked.

Ashley whispered something to him and his happy expression turned down a notch.

"Okay ladies, I wanted to personally come over and invite you to my summer pool party on Saturday at my house."

"We'll be there," Ashley quickly answered and kissed him again.

I rolled my eyes at them.

The door bell chimed again and, this time, I quickly got myself off the floor.

"Hey Zenia," Anton greeted.

I walked slowly over to him, fidgeting with the ends of my hair. "Hey Anton. What are you doing here?"

"I've missed you." He pulled me into a big bear hug-- feet off the floor.

"How are you?" I asked, trying to slide out from his arms. 

I quickly looked back at Ashley and Alex, and they were staring right back at me and Anton. Alex looked angry.

"I'm doing great. I've been calling but I'll get your voicemail every time. Are you avoiding me or something?"

"Me? What? Of course not!"

Of course I had been avoiding him. I was more focused on EJ and I, mending things that seemed to have been broken between us.