Chapter 6 Noticing

Updated

Paxx-chan here
Hi

The pic up top aint got anything to do with this chapter. I put it there because its great.

Paxx-chan made this one. It doesnt make sense so have fun with that.
I'll attempt to make chapters by myself but don't expect anything good.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
So the start is just a little scene to get the Karma x Nagisa feels kicked off. Nothing happens just them interacting.

___________________________________

Paxx-chan pov

As Nagisa continued walking up the hill she grabbed a comic from her bag. It may not be professional for assassins to like such childish things, but considering she is still a minor she was allowed to have such attachments.
She began reading a popular comic named Sonic Ninja.

When she was a half way up the hill she saw a spec of red in between the trees. She extended her senses and found a familiar aura. He was slowly making his way towards her. Probably trying to scare her. 'That damn devil' she thought.

Nagisa kept reading pretending to not notice the redhead as he began closing in on her.
'I wonder what approach I should take.' as she went over possible outcomes she chose one and proceeded with it.

Nagisa pretended to feel something in her shoe and stopped underneath a large tree. She crouched down and fiddled with her shoe for a bit.
Now he was right above her on a low hanging branch. She stood up and was about to start reading again when the redhead jumped down from the tree right in front of her.

Nagisa pov

'3' I crouched down and pretended to take the rock from my shoe.

'2' I put my shoe back on and did the straps.

'1' I stood up and mentally prepared my act.

The redhead jumped from his position and landed right in front of Me with a devils mask on his face.

"eeeeeh" I stumbled backwards and fell on the ground releasing my comic somewhere. My face portrayed scared and shocked as I looked up at Karma. He removed the mask to have an arrogant smirk on his face.

"K-karma-kun. Y-you scared me." I said in a shaky tone. I clutched my shirt and took deep breaths.

"Sorry Nagisa-chan. I didn't think you would get that scared." he said whilst holding a hand out for me to take.

Karma pov

I smirked at her reaction from my scare. I held out my hand for Nagisa to take and she did. I mean you can't just leave a girl on the ground now can you. Once she stood up she folded her arms and looked to the side to pout.

'Cute' I chuckled seeing Nagisa act like this. I grabbed her wrist and pulled nagisa forward so we were face to face. In my defence I didn't anticipate Nagisa to weigh like a feather. So when she ended up only 5-6 inches from my face I wasn't sure what I was doing anymore.

"k-k-k-karma-kun w-what do you think you're d-doing." she said in a stuttering mss. She attempted to move backwards but my tight grip on her wrist didn't allow it.

'interesting' I thought.
"Well Nagisa-chan I just thought you look cute while your blushing." I said. Nagisa continued to pout and attempted to glare but really she's soo cute~.

"I'm not blushing and I'm not cute!" she said. Using some found strength she pulled away from me and started running towards the classroom not looking back once.

"Nagisa-chan you will be fun to play with." I smirked and laughed mischievously with my imaginative demon horns and tail showing. I watched as my new toy went out of sight. Before I went back into the forest, I picked up her comic she was reading whilst coming up the mountain. My eyes widened seeing she liked the same comic is me. I smirked a great idea poping up as I proceeded back inside the forest. Planning to skip for the rest of the day.

~ ~ ~ ~
With Nagisa
~ ~ ~ ~
Paxx-chan pov

"Damn it Karma-kun." she said when she reached the top of the hill. Playing with a long strand of hair.

"Do you know how hard it is to ignore all of your natural instincts to kill you for doing that." she said whilst regaining her facial features. She heaved a sigh when she knew the blush had receeded.

"I have a feeling I'm going to have fun with you this year Karma-kun. I just wonder what everyone will think once my secret is out." I laughed at the multiple outcomes and proceeded to the classroom.

Before she reached the doors she rounded a corner. Out of her pocket she grabbed a whistle and blew on it. No sound came out that a normal human could hear but her brothers could.
They came out of the forest, moving fast straight to her direction once they were in front of her she kneeled down and they climbed up her arms and into her uniform.

"How was breakfast otōto-chan?" Goruden asked.

"as great as always thanks to you and Yami's cooking." Nagisa replied.

"And thank you Tsuki for laying out my equipment for today." Nagisa pet them through her uniform.

"you're welcome" the trio said simultaneousely. Nagisa made her way inside the classroom. She sat down checked her Anti-sensei weapons. She went over her notes from the prior week of being in the class.
She waits for the bell to sound.
______________________________________

Paxx-chan recap

Soooooo how was that.
It was reeeaaalllyyy short compared to my actual ones with Tiana but hey!
Its something!
Any way

So yeah IDK
If you readers find a title for this please comment it below.

I think Tiana and I will be writing the episode chapters next chapter. I'll have to re-write some of them for obvious reasons.

Yeah

Ta-ta
🙋✌