Chapter 5 Good Morning

Updated

'Thoughts'

'Paxx-chan'
"Telepathic speak"
"Normal speak"

_______________________________

Paxx-chan pov

'I should be leaving soon.' Nagisa looked to the sky. It was still quite dark only 2 o'clock at the moment. But he had informed Master Asano he would be back that morning.

He has been up for an hour or so. The reason he hasn't left yet is that a certain reptile wouldn't get off of him. Every time he'd move or attempt to wake her up she'd tighten her grip on him.

He tried once more. Untangling her body from his. He managed to free his left leg but once she realised the loss of warmth she quickly re-attached herself leaving him back in square one.

He sighed for the millionth time and rested his head on the branch. Suddenly an idea pooped into his head like a light bulb.

He closed his eyes and joined his mother in her mental landscape. Since the ritual should be complete he can now enter her mind and vice versa.

He conjured an image of himself and entered her minds gateway. (Just a couple of huge white double doors)

A blinding white light caused him to shield his eyes. When he adjusted all he could see was green.

Grass and trees as far as the eyes can see. The wind dancing with the leaves as if congratulating something. Then he saw her.

In the middle of the grass was mother with 2 new hatchlings.

One is green like the new grass of spring. She is wriggling the rest of her shell off of her body.

Her eyes are pitch black and shine with curiosity. She slowly moves forward towards another struggling to remove his eggshell.

 She slowly moves forward towards another struggling to remove his eggshell

The other one is as green as she but with one significant difference. His scales have a glossy light blue which coats strips of the top of his body. His eyes are also black showing their familiarity with his sister. But in his eyes show a calculating gaze. He is taking in his surroundings, his family, himself. With the assistance from his sister, he is completely free of his shell.

 With the assistance from his sister, he is completely free of his shell