Chapter 13

I woke up, and I must have slept the majority of the day because the sun was setting and a storm was rolling in, making the clouds a wicked grey color. My soon to be wife was snuggled up against me in the most intimate way, with our bodies completely intertwined. I let out the lightest sigh I could manage as I moved a little and a bit of her dark hair fell across her shoulder and gave me the sweetest glimpse of her neck.

I suddenly recalled she hadn't eaten in quite some time and was in need of a feeding. I started to rub her arms and back in a soothing attempt to wake her. She let out a light sigh and began to stir ever so slightly. I kept my hands on her skin, feeling my skin touch every inch of her that I could. She was so soft and warm, and I never wanted to stop touching her.

She quickly blinked a few times and then looked up at me. She closed her eyes once more, and then up looked directly into mine, seeing something I could not, seeing into my soul, it seemed.

"Yes, my love, time to wake. You need to feed; the time has come once again." I told her in the most soothing tone I could manage.

"I do feel... a bit thirsty." She said quietly.

"Yes, my love, I am sure you do. Do not worry; I am here to take care of you. Please, my love, drink from me." I held up my arm to her, so she could see my veins. She caught sight of one of them, and couldn't look away. She kept her eyes completely focused on my arm, and slowly her head started to move closer, inch by inch. By the time she reached my arm, her fangs had come down on their own accord and she was reaching out for me. She grabbed my arm, and lightly kissed the skin, then licked it ever so slightly, and without any hesitation, sunk her fangs into me.

The feeling that accompanied what she was doing to me was exquisite. It was the most pleasurable feeling I had ever had. She was drawing my blood, directly from me, while we were still intimately touching, and I could feel my blood start to warm her as I held her.

She held on tight for a few more brief moments as she got the sustenance she needed, and then released me.

"Oh baby, do have any idea how good that feels? You drive me absolutely crazy inside." I couldn't help the confession, and as soon as it left my lips, I could feel myself start to blush a little. Seriously, how old am I? She is turning me adolescent.

"You taste mighty fine, baby," she said with a smirk.  She leaned up a little bit and lifted her lips and kissed me directly on the mouth.

"What was that for?" I asked?

"Oh, for you being you, and doing that for me. Thank you." She smiled shyly at me.

"Oh you are so adorable." I took her hand in mine and proceeded to kiss every single one of her fingers and then flipped her hand over and kissed and licked her palm until I heard her start to pant slightly. I looked up at her then and she had the most wonderful look on her face, with many emotions displayed; emotions that no one had ever looked at me with before. Trust, love, admiration, passion, and desire. She was growing to love me, and I felt a slight tightening in my chest, and had to take a deep breath before I proceeded.

"I love you, Briar Rose. I know I have not said it in so many words, but I am saying it now. I love you, and I want you to be my wife and my partner and the woman to whom my heart belongs, completely." I couldn't help but say these words to her; she needed to know exactly how passionate I was about her and how much I wanted her in my life. She meant everything to me now and she needed to know that.

"Oh London, how can you say things like that to me? Really we just met not too long ago. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love it, but still... It's all so sudden..."

"Shh, my love, no worries. I know it's sudden for you, but it's the same for me. I never felt like I would ever meet someone like you, someone that would fill me so completely."