"Amy, shut up." He replied, exhaustion coating his tone.

"Sorry, sir," I responded, lowering my head in shame. "I became nervous, I babble when I'm nervous."

"I've noticed. Anyways, our guests are Lycans. They are the highest of the high in the werewolf world. They have a direct line to the Moon Goddess. It is said that they are descendants of the Moon Goddess herself.

"Lycans are different to us. They are stronger, more powerful, and it is even believed that some have magical powers. But even more so, they live much longer than we do."

"How much longer?" I asked.

"Centuries, millenias. Nobody can say for sure." Sam replied.

"What are lycans like?" I asked. I could not fight the curiosity that seeped through me.

"They are very... Private creatures. They like to keep to themselves. They're very proud too. But their tempers are something you should be careful of, the slightest thing could offend them and they'll get very angry, so you will have to watch what you say and do. Okay, Amy? Try to avoid them as best as you can. With you being newly turned, your anger could match theirs and I'm afraid the outcome will not be pretty." He warned. I nodded my head in understanding.

He left me alone to ponder on the new information. The noise of the pack hurrying past to make everything absolute perfection was distracting me. Groaning, I picked up my bowl of popcorn and decided to finish my show in the comfort and solitude of my room.

My twisted curiosity wanted to know what would happen if someone pissed of a lycan, but me being only a small, freshly turned she-wolf, I did not dare to take the chance to discover it.

I tiredly sprawled my body on my bed and decided to finish watching my show. I lost interest half way through and I grew bored. There was nothing to watch, nothing to do. I could not keep eating my boredom away either.

I contemplated having a nap, but neither one of my brothers or Merida was here to help me sleep. Sighing, I decided it best that I go for a run. I pulled on my workout clothes and slid into my running shoes and jogged down the stairs, to the patio.

The wind smacked me in the face brutally. The clouds painted the sky in a series of different shades of grey. Sniffing the air, I could smell the rain that was nearing. Just perfect. Grabbing a jacket from inside, I zipped it up and began stretching to warm myself up.

I began jogging around the field to help my body get used to the sudden exercise I have decided to do in my human form. I slowly transitioned into a run around the perimeter of the field. After several laps, I slowed down to a stop.

Slumping over, I rested my hands on my knees as I tried to catch my breath. Looking up at the house, I still had 800 meters to go to reach the house. I decided to walk the remaining distance while trying to even out my breathing.

I had crossed half the distance when the rain poured down on me. I froze and looked up at the sky as the water bounced off my skin and clothing. Sighing, I still walked the remaining 400 meters. I was too tired to run again, especially now that was pouring down.

I reached the patio and shook off the water that dripped from my hair and clothes. Walking in, I saw people turn up their noses at my drenched state. I rolled my eyes and trudged my way back up into my bedroom; sneezing a few times on the way.

Peeling off the wet clothing that clung to me like a second skin, I turned on the shower to bring some heat back into my body. The soothing sensation of the heated water thrumming against my aching muscles helped to relax me.

Once I was finished with my shower, I dragged my body back to my bed. The run and the shower drained all my energy. Flopping onto the soft sheets, I curled up and hugged my pillows. I sighed in content.

That was until Harry burst through my bedroom door like an excited puppy. He bounded to my wardrobe and threw excited glances at my sleepy form as he rummaged through my clothes.

"Why are you so excited?" I asked, stifling a yawn.

"It's dinner time, sleepy head. C'mon!" He exclaimed. With a roll of my eyes, I told him to throw me a pair of cozy pajamas and my slippers if he expected me to come down for food right now.

He helped me get dressed, but I was too sleepy to walk down the dining room. Harry sighed dramatically and decided to carry me on his back. I did not complain, it made my life easier. My legs still burned from the run earlier.

We reached the dining room and he helped me into my seat. Will produced a plate of food in front of me and the pair of them helped me stay awake enough to be able to eat my food. Just when my head was about to make the plate of gravy my pillow, Harry caught my head and pushed it back to rest on the back of the chair. He shook his head disapprovingly.

"I can't help it. I'm so sleepy." I murmured, rubbing my eyes - willing the sleep to dissipate.

"Amy, how are you this tired?" Will asked, he felt my forehead to check for a temperature.

"Well, you see, dearest brother. When your main source of entertainment goes away and becomes too busy to keep you occupied, you become really bored. When TV and eating aren't satisfying, you decided to go for a run. Several laps around the field later, it starts to pour down. So you decide to have a nice hot shower. Then boom! All remaining energy literally gets washed down the drain." I explained, my body swayed and I rested my head on Will's shoulder.

"Who's turn is it this week?" I heard Will ask. The sound of an approaching Merida alerted me to her presence before she even had the chance to open her mouth.

"Well, it was my turn last week, and Will's before that. Looks like Harry is on Amy duty." Merida chirped. Through hazy eyes, I watched her slip away.

I felt warm hands encircle my body before the world underneath me slipped away and I was being carried. I rested my head on the solid chest as the scent of Harry flooded my senses and instantly made me relax further.

"I think it's bedtime for you princess." Harry murmured into my hair. I nodded in agreement, or at least tried to in my sleepy state. It was not long when I felt the soft mattress beneath me, did I realize I was back in my room.

The dipped beside me and I instantly crawled to the body and rested my head on his firm chest, absorbing his heat as he pulled the covers over us. "Goodnight, big brother," I whispered dreamily.

"Goodnight, little sister." He mumbled back. I snuggled into him and allowed his presence to pull me into a deep, satisfying slumber.

Looks like Amy is doing fairly well in her new life among the pack. It also appears the pack is having a visit from very important wolves too.

In other news, I started watching a new show on Netflix called Just You and oml it's soooooo good. I'm already on episode 13!
Has anyone heard of WebToons before? It's amazing!! I'm love with it. If you have, please feel free to recommend some comics to read. If you haven't, well what are you doing?? Go check it out! My subscriptions are building up everytime I go on it.

As per usual guys, if you're enjoying the story then please feel free to:
•comment
•vote
•subscribe
•share
I'll see you all next week for the next chapter of Compelled By The Moon
XOXO