"What's the problem?" she asked

"Timing. There just isn't enough time to get between the security measures once they've been disabled.

"How do you mean?"

"Well I can't over ride the security, all I can do is knock each system out for a few seconds at a time. These lasers for example, I can re-set and they'll be off line for three seconds, but there isn't time to clear the laser field in three seconds."

"What about taking Kitty with you so you can phase through them with her?"

"That would work for the lasers, but what about the heat sensors, we'd still give off infra red radiation while phased."

"Well for that one we'd need Bobby to cool things down."

"And for the floor sensors we'd need you to fly us over, and for the guards we'd need Charles to 'Obi Wan' them, then for this power grid, it would take a lightening strike to knock it out." Remy added. "It's almost like this system was built with us all in mind. Someone knows all our powers, and by using so many different types of security that we couldn't possibly get through it without all of us."

"Well I guess with Striker and stuff, our gifts are pretty well known to anyone interested enough to go looking."

"Let's just hope our real names aren't so well known."

"Could all of us go?" Rogue asked.

"The more people we have, the more chance there is that things will go wrong."

"Well I guess I could absorb the others just before we go in, then there'd only be two of us. If they don't mind, that is."

"Gimme some more time first, hey?" Remy said. "Maybe I overlooked something."

When Remy finally informed the others that the best plant to get into the central computer was for Rogue to absorb the other team members, Kitty scowled. Fine, if Mohamed wouldn't come to the mountain, the mountain would come to Mohamed.

Rogue and Remy were in the danger room running a simulation of the break in, when the mansion alarm sounded.

"We're under attack," Remy said. "Computer, end simulation. Come on." He grabbed Rogues hand and they ran from the danger room.

Most people's thoughts were on Striker and his attack on the mansion, but he was dead, so this had to be something else. Remy had revised the mansion security after that attack and drills were regularly run. As such everyone seemed to be evacuating, knowing exactly how to get to the panic rooms that had been installed beneath the school.

Kitty, Betsy and the professor were making sure that everyone was safe so the others headed outside, where the alarm had been triggered. Flying en masse into the grounds were what looked like mutants. Each was dressed differently and had different hair. But the faces were all the same. Not to mention that each one was using what looked like Tony Stark's boosters on their hands and feet to fly.

"Sentinels!" Rogue cried.

"But they aren't supposed to be active!" Bobby argued.

"Well, too late to argue semantics now, mon ami, they're here."

Rogue flew up into the sky, on a crash course for one of the sentinels. She smashed into it, then threw it into the path of another.

Bobby turned into his ice form, then began icing up as many of the robots as he could.

Remy wanted to charge them all with a look, but he knew from the design specifications that the amount of charge needed to destroy one could be dangerous to the rest of his team. He pulled out his cards instead, preferring to direct smaller charges at delicate areas.