Making good use of a River

Start from the beginning

I say up painfully and tried to see who was standing next to him.

It was Cross. And that's not all. In his arms. Was Nightmare.

That son of a bitch had caught Nightmare before he hit the ground and simply watched as I'd crumpled by his feet.

Mmm friendship goals.

Cross glared down at me, like it was me that had something wrong!

I rolled my eyes and looked down at my legs, checking for any fall damage. Surprisingly I seemed okay.

At that moment Dream walked in and just froze.

"Umm..."

Cross laughed. "Don't worry Dream, were all fine..." He looked at me. "I think..."

I hummed and went limp, staying splayed out on the floor. Dream rushed over to me and frowned. "Killer your hand..."

I glanced at my hand only to yelp in surprise when I realised it was cracked across the thumb and wrist. "MY HAND!" I yelled, bringing it closer to my face for inspection. "I've broke my hand!"

Dream sighed and grabbed my hand, making me flinch. "Wh-What are yo–..." I trailed off as Dream intertwined his hand with mine and placed his other hand on top. Within a few seconds a warm tingling feeling filled my hand and travelled up my arm, making me shiver.

Dream avoided making eye contact with me and kept his eyes trained on the ceiling, his eyes tracing the cracks and patterns.

I sighed and relaxed, finding Dream's healing magic extremely calming.

"Yo guys I've just had an amazing idea!" Dust called from the living room. "We should totally go out and buy ice krémes (I refuse to write that other despicable word XD) before going to that river and jumping off the bridge and into the water!"

"COUNT ME IN!" I called from the bottom of the stairs, making Dream giggle.

Dust popped his head round the door of the living room and raised an 'eyebrow'. "Uh, and what are you two doing right now?"

I laughed. "I got pushed down the stairs and cracked my hand, so Dream is healing it for me."

Dust smirked. "Cute."

I glared at him and he laughed before disappearing back into the living room to convince the others about his ice kréme and river idea.

I glanced at Dream as his grip on my hand tightened ever-so-slightly. He didn't meet my gaze, he kept his eyes trained up at the ceiling. I smirked and squeezed his hand back, making him jump and look down at me, his face flushed yellow.

I looked up at him. "Something wrong Dreamy~?"

---Time Skip----------------------------------

I glanced at my hand as we walked across the grassy field. I couldn't even see a crack. Damn Dreams good at healing.

I felt something cold run down my other hand and I glanced rid the side to see my ice kréme melting everywhere. I rapidly licked it up and laughed upon seeing Dust was in a similar situation to me, his ice kréme dripping onto the floor.

Everyone had agreed to Dust's idea of going to the river after and right now we were walking along side it, waiting to reach the bridge that crossed over it.

Everyone had had ice krémes/lollys with them, except for Geno and Nightmare, those miserable shits.

I did see Reaper sharing his with Geno and Nightmare taking a small lick of Cross' ice kréme.

The bridge grew closer and I grinned, quickly devouring the cone of my ice kréme before running over to the bridge.

Once there I pulled my shoes off, along with my hoodie and top, leaving myself in my shorts. Dust laughed and ran over before doing the same and joining me at the edge of the bridge.

I smirked and did a front flip off the bridge before landing in a dive position. The water hit me and instantly I was in bliss, the cold water was so soothing and comforting. I surfaced just in time to see Dust doing a neat swan dive into the water, barely even making a splash.

"Show off." I teased as he surfaced.

He laughed and splashed me. "Says you."

I smirked and looked down through the water. It wasn't crystal clear like in those tropical island beaches, but I could still just about seen the bottom and my feet treading water softly.

The river isn't that deep and I can actually stand up in some places. But then some parts of the ground dip and your suddenly back to swimming or treading water.

I watched as Blue jumped in and swam over to Dust. He was actually surprisingly good at swimming and made it over without nearly drowning.

Dust laughed and nuzzled him softly before splashing him lightly with water, making Blue giggle and splash back at him.

I looked over at the others still on the bank. Ink was making his way over to the edge of the water, looking like he was planning to dip his feet in more than actually swimming.

Error stayed back and watched. He had also taken off his top layer of clothing, but looked like he was pretty content sunbathing.

Cross had taken off some of his many layers and was left with his shorts and long black polo top with the sleeves rolled up.

Nightmare hadn't changed at all and was glaring at the water, clearly not planning on going anywhere near it.

Geno and Reaper were having a joking argument, Reaper trying to get him to go in the water while Geno refused.

I glanced to the side as Horror and Lust jumped in together, the two of them causing a big splash that nearly got the guys on the bank wet. They giggled and tread water next to each other, clearly enjoying how cold the water was.

I looked up as a shadow passed over me.

Dream was sat down at the edge of the bank, his now bare boned feet dipped in the water. He was still basically fully dressed, he'd only taken off his shoes, cape and golden circulet.

I smirked and swam over to him. "Hey there beautiful~" I cooed teasingly.

Dream blushed and giggled before kicking his foot forwards so that he splashed me.

I smirked and reached my hand out to him, and without thinking he took it innocently.

I looked up at him and smirked before pulling my hand back and tugged him into the water with me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Mmmm my chapters are so long rn I swear XD

man I still have a Kréme craving...

anyways I know you'll enjoy tomorrows chapter...I hope!!!
|
OH WAIT!!!!! Look! \/

I drew this in class instead of doing the work XDMmmmmmmmm Kréme I love itI hope you like it too :3

Mmmmmmmmm Kréme I love it
I hope you like it too :3

jsjsiwkwksospwlksospsls bye!

-Jess-