Part-11

Next day,
Pinky-"kaha Mar gaye sab k sab?"

Servents-"kya hua mam"

P-"maine puja ke liye gardan se phool mangwaaye the na. To laye kyo nahi?"

Servents- "mam main toh kab ke laya hu yahi pe rakhe the."

P-"toh phir kaha gaye?"

      Suddenly they hear a voice from mandir in the house. They went there and saw Annika sitting in front of idol of Krishna singing bhajjan. Her voice is so melodious. Pinky smiles and sits besides her. All servents also came there. Shakti who was talking on phone also come by her voice.

      In Shivaay's room, he is sleeping. He woke up with the melodious voice. He gets up from bed and follow the voice. He came to mandir and saw Annika singing. He come to all others and sat there with them. Annika give flowers to everyone. Everyone does the puja, then she gave Prasaad to everyone. When she came to Shivaay,

S-"oho Annika, your voice is just magic.

      She only smiled and goes from there. Everyone goes to their respective work. Only Pinky stay there.

P-" Sach me, yeh ladki hi mere Shivaay ke liye perfect hai. Isse hi main apni bahu banaungi. Isse jyada pyaari our saunskari bahu mujhe nahi milegi. Main jaldi hi Shakti ji se iss baare me baat karungi.

      As per decided, Annika started her work as teacher in Shivaay's company. All children are very happy with her. She take care of them with love. Annika and Shivaay now gets more close as they spent whole day together. In morning both left to work together, then in afternoon they lunch together and in evening they came home together. If Shivaay has some extra work, Annika also stay with him and help in his work. Shivaay decided to tell his feelings to Annika before it gets late.

One day,

      Annika was telling story to all kids but in the middle their parents came and took them to home.

A-" ok, bye. Kal sunte hai baki ki story.
      All kids left. Shivaay who is hiding behind the pillar from last half n hour, came to her and stand in front of her.

A-" Are aap? Kab aaye "

S-" Kab se yahi hu. Story sun raha tha. "

A-" Accha? Aapko bhi stories pasand hai?"

S-" Nahi. Story sunnane wali pasand hai."
      Annika blushed at his answer and smiled shyly without looking at him.

S-" Toh batao na aage kya hoga? Prince ko uski princess mili ya nahi? "

A-"Ab baaki ki story kal bacche aane ke baad."

S-"Oh..... Toh phir kal bhi aana padega mujhe."

A-"Aapko koi kaam nahi hai kya?"

S-"Hai. Par tumse jyada important nahi."

A-"Matlab???"

S-"Annika, mujhe tumse kuch puchna tha. Kya ijaajat hai?"

A-"Puchiye na. Itni formality kyu? Jo bhi puchna hai puch lijiye."

S-"Yaha nahi. Chalo mere saath."
      He drag her to his car and they both left from there.

Oberoi house,

Shakti-"Pinky,mujhe tumse ek baat krni hai."

P-"Mujhe bhi aapse kab se ek baat krni hai. Par pichle kuch dino se aap bahut hi busy the."

Sh-"Hmmm. Ab suno meri baat pehle. Maine apne Shivaay ke liye ladki pasand ki hai."

P-"Kya?????"