Characters

Shivaay Singh Oberoi-
      Business man. He is very caring and kind person. Always helps poor people. He like to enjoy life fully. But he has one condition for his marriage.

Annika-
      A sweet,bubbly and talkative  girl. She is caring and always helps poor people. She is an orphan. She is teacher in one orphanage. She is poor and wants to marry a rich man.

Sundar-
      Annika's mama. He is a cook in Oberoi house. He takes care of Annika as his own daughter. He is very loyal to the Oberoi family.

Shakti Singh Oberoi-
      Father of Shivaay. A great business man. Plays very important role in the story. He is rude,strict and punctual.

Pinky Singh Oberoi-
      Wife of Shakti & mother of Shivaay. She is very sweet in nature.

Amit Saxena-
      Business man. Best friend of Shakti. He has one daughter.

Gauri Saxena-
      Daughter of Amit. She is very sweet and fun loving girl. Best friend of Shivaay.

Om Shukla-
      He is in relationship with Gauri. He is poor and work in Amit Saxena's office. Amit Saxena hate him so much.

Ratan Chacha-
      He is Annika's neighbor and an owner of one boutique. He helps Annika in every problem.

So, I am back friends. This is another story. Please read and tell me how's it. Shall I continue? Please give me suggestions and your views. If minimum 10 votes are there I'll post the story. Till then bye. Take care. Stay happy. Stay blessed.