Part-8

Shivaay went to guest room but he doesn't find Annika on the bed. So he looked around the room and spot her near the window. She is looking at some birds in the sky smilingly. Shivaay get lost in her angelic face. He started checking her out.

S(mind)-"Kitni khubsurat lag rahi hai yeh smile karte hue. Mann karta hai ke uske paas jau aur.....aur??? Aur kya? Shivaay tu pagal ho gaya hai kya? Kuch bhi kaise sochta hai tu? Par sach me,isse dekhte hi sab kuch bhul jaata hu me."

      He came back from his dream land by a phone ringtone. Annika turned towards the voice and saw Shivaay at the door. She came towards him and stand in front of him. He quickly answers the phone and disconnects after listening to the person at other side.

A-"Ji aap yaha?"

S-"Ha.....wo....me.....mithai.....deal....."

A-"Ji??? Kya bol rahe hai aap?"

S-"Ji woh.....woh aaj hamari company ko ek badi deal mil gayi. Isiliye ye mithai. "

A-"Oh.Congratulations "

S-"Thanks,ye lijiye."
      He gave her mithai. His hand touched hers. She quickly take her hand back and looks down.

A-"Ye.....yeh mithai me nahi kha sakti "

S-"Kyu??? Aur please phir woh mat kehna me widow hu aur widow ko koi haqq nahi hota and all. Aisa kuch nahi hota. Aap kha lijiye."

A-"Ji woh baat nahi hai."
S-"Phir kya hua?"
A-"Yeh.....yeh toh laddoo hai."
S-"Ha.....toh?"
A-"Laddoo unko bahut pasand the."
S-"Kisko??"
A-"Mere pati ko"
S-"Oh....."
A-"Ha unhe bahut pasand the laddoo. Hamesha mujhe banane ke liye kehte the. Aur bahut taarif bhi karte the mere laddoo ki."

      She said and started crying.

S-"Dekhiye please aap royiye mat. Yeh lijiye rumal."

A-"Kaise na rou ne. Mere pati kitne acchhe the. Bahut pyaar karte the mujhse. Laddoo bahut pasand the unhe." She said cryingly.

S-"Aap har baat me aapke pati ko kyu laati hai beech me. It's ok, agar aapko nahi khana then no problem."
       He said and take laddoo from her.

A-"Are nahi nahi. Aapne itne pyaar se dia hai kha leti hu."

      She said and take laddoo from him and smiled. He too smiled and went from there. Annika kissed the laddoo.

A-"Bechara kitna jealous ho raha tha mere pati ke baare me sunkar. Lagta hai woh mujhe pasand karne laga hai."

At night,
Pinky brought Annika to the dinning table.

P-"Baitho beta,aaj se tum yahi dinner karogi hamare saath."

A-"Thank you aunty"

Shakti-"Beta ab kaisi tabiyat hai tumhari? "

A-"Thik hai uncle"

Sh-"Accha ek baat batao. Tumhare gharwalo ne tumhe ghar se nikala hai. Ab yeh baat tumhare mom-dad ko batani hogi na. Tum address do me unhe contact kar lunga."

Annika started crying.
P-"Kya hua beta?"
A-"Woh.....woh.....me anaath hu."

      She said and all became silent. Shivaay feel really bad for her.

P-"Accha.....rote nahi hai beta. Chalo khana khao."

Sh-"Ha beta sorry"

A-"Koi baat nahi uncle ji. Waise bhi mere pati ne mujhe kabhi unki kami mehsus nahi hone di. Bahut acche hai mere pati.....I mean the."

      She said and looked at Shivaay from corner of her eyes. Shivaay looks at her and then make irritate face and started eating his food without any word.
      All of them finish dinner. Pinky gave Annika medicines and then went to her room with Shakti. Sundar also left to his house. Annika also went to her room that is guest room and started thinking about her next plan. After sometime she gets a khidkitod idea. So,she slowly came out of room and goes to Shivaay's room.(She roam all house in afternoon when no one is at home. So,she knows Shivaay's room.) The room door is open ,she peeped from outside in the room but doesn't find him. She gets disappointed and went from there. She came to the hall and there she saw him sitting on the couch working on his laptop. She smiled at him and before he notices her she turns. She opens the chit which is in her hands and started remembering the lines. Then she smiled and cleared her throat and started singing,