11.

<hot dark chocolate>

Jungkook went dumbfounded at Yoongi's statement,  that caused him to turn his head to look at his older brother.

"nah,  I'm just kidding Jungkook. Congratulations, you can have Jimin all by yourself now." Yoongi patted his shoulder.

Jimin heard what Yoongi has said,  and he somehow likes the word "all by yourself", he knows it was indeed wrong to be getting married with Jungkook as all the shattered pieces out together will just be a mistake of sticking them together,  they just don't fit.  Jungkook deserves a girl, a normal girl that would give birth and have sex with him,  at least normally. 

The thought of Jungkook might just be treating this marriage as a game,  as a gimmick to chase the paparazzi away,  or might doing this just to increase the share of their company, kills him in a way.  He doesn't enjoy this feeling at all.  He doesn't want to be a toy, specially not jungkook's toy.

"thanks for your blessings hyung," Jungkook chuckled softly, "didn't you say you wanna have some drinks? Let's go."

"Jungkook-ah, mind giving me and Jimin some time? I've something to talk to him." Yoongi requested this time, to see Jimin shot his head up in curiosity.

Jungkook glanced at Jimin then back at Yoongi before nodding his head, "I'll be at my office, see you around." Jungkook said to Jimin before leaving the two of them still standing at the spot.

Yoongi makes sure there is nobody else in the room before walking closer to Jimin and reach out for his junior's hand.

He held on them,  despite the weird stare coming from Jimin.

"Jiminie..you're getting married real soon, please stop acting like a kid already and enjoy starting a family with Jungkook," he smiled, "I-I'm sure it would be f-fun, right?"

"hyung..what're you saying? We don't love each other, even if I'm, Jungkook will never love me, he's just rushing into things right now." Jimin let out a sigh as he stares at his hand that was held by Yoongi.

"are you silly? You shouldn't be thinking things like that, be optimistic alright? Jungkook is a good guy." Yoongi smiled comfortly, trying to make the younger feels better.

"I'll try hyung. Thanks for the advice."

"Jimin?"

"hmm?"

"no matter what,  I'll always be standing by your side okay? And-" Yoongi took another closer to Jimin, slowly grabbing him by the back of his head and pushed it slightly forward,  so that he could place a delicate peck against Jimin's forehead, "I love you,  Jimin-ah"

With that,  Yoongi redraws himself from Jimin,  staring into his dark brown orbs that never fails to make his heart skips a beat, "I've always been loving you, since you started enrolled into your senior year. You don't know how reluctant was I to leave university because there was the place where my beautiful memories were created with you." he professed,  at last, making Jimin froze on spot.

He would never ever going to know that Yoongi has feelings for himself if the older did not confess until today.  He always thinks that Yoongi treats him just like a little brother, nothing else more than that.

"h-hyung I never knew.. I'm sorry."

"don't blame yourself,  pabo. Just concentrate on what is coming in the present and future. What happened in the past doesn't matter anymore, Jiminie. Just remember to come find me whenever you have problems okay?" Yoongi's words touched the very bottom of Jimin's heart,  warming every inch of him, making his world go worth while. 

He nodded his head in understanding before crashing himself into Yoongi's embrace, feeling absolutely great for having a friend and also hyung like him.

-
Jimin was busy packing with his stuffs  in his room, storing all his belongings into respective boxes that he wants to move it over to Jungkook's place.  He had promised his mother to compromise with Jungkook since such young and successfully businessman like Jungkook is willing to take Jimin as his wife,  Jimin ought to be feeling grateful. 

"I'm not that bad! I could easily steal the hearts of any guys better than Jeon Jungkook out there!" Jimin grumbled to himself as he placed all this beloved rings and earrings into containers. 

And speaking of Jeon Jungkook, he had promised Jimin to come over and help him since its a Saturday, but it's already 10am in the morning and that monster is still nowhere to be seen.  Jimin swears he did not hear any doorbells ringing or that giant barging into his property suddenly.

He just shook his head,  trying to clear out the thoughts of Jungkook and continue with his packing when he heard his phone beeping, indicating that there is a message for Jimin. 

He walked over to his bed and took his phone.

From: Giant monster 😈
10:02 a.m.

latte or caramel machiato?

"What on earth is he trying to say?" Jimin mumbled to himself, clueless about what Jungkook's message was.

He looked at the message again, it says 'latte or caramel machiato?', however none of them is his favourite.

Instead, he replies, 'hot dark chocolate', before throwing his phone back onto his bed.

For approximately ten minutes after Jimin replying to Jungkook's message,  he finally heard the door bell ringing.

He swung open his wooden door to see Jungkook standing with two Starbucks cup on his hands. Jimin who was mentally and physically 'attacked' by Jungkook's dashing appearance.

Due to its still spring in Korean,  Jungkook wore a black turtle neck, along with a black and thin white stripes flimsy flannel, pair it with a pair of black slacks - what a strong appearance and visual

"aren't you going to let me in?" Jungkook snapped, dragging Jimin back to earth. 

"ah y-yeah." he stands aside,  allowing Jungkook to go in. 

Jungkook saw a few boxes stacking up into piles and the house was almost done with packing up.

"so you're done?" Jungkook handed over Jimin the Starbucks that he bought, "your hot dark chocolate."

"t-thanks.." Jimin gladly accepted,  cheeks heated up, "I'm almost done with the clothes, just a few photo albums and accessories left."

Jungkook nods his head, "you don't have to bring everything there,  we can always come back here if you want." he said casually. 

Jimin bites his lower lip, taking his chance to finally open up to Jungkook. 

"J-Jungkook?"

Jungkook then swings his body around to face Jimin, with a 'huh' face expression.

"I don't know what came into you but-i hope you understand and clear about what you're doing." Jimin grips onto his cup tightly. 

"park jimin, how many times do I have to make myself clear enough for you?! I'm more than 100 percent sure about what I'm currently doing! I'm gonna marry you and you're gonna stay with me and be my wife, right?  Did I miss anything?"

"you missed the word 'love'."

Author's note:

is the story getting more excited or lousier? Drops your comments :O