7.

<family>

Jungkook woke up to an extremely heavy eyelids and drowsy head, he blamed himself for drinking the tequila shots last night. 

However, the surrounding of his morning is a pretty much different situation. Mia is sleeping next to him as usual, yet there's another person sleeping on the other side of the bed,  he lifted his body slightly and soon to realise that person was none other but his assistant CEO, Park Jimin the little monster. 

Jimin was sleeping on the right side of Mia which makes the young girl being sqeeuze in the centre of both of them, creating a family portrait.

Jungkook can't help himself but to smile at how Mia was engulfed in Jimin's while both of them are still so sound asleep that Jungkook doesn't want to wake them up. This time, Jimin moved a little and slowly opened his eyelids,  to meet with Jungkook's soft yet piercing gaze. 

"o-oh, you're awake.." Jimin groaned, stretching his arms. 

"unlike you, who sleeps like a fat pig." Jungkook deadpanned, controlling his heart from flattering only by looking at Jimin's morning face,  all puffy and bared - so beautiful.

"I'm not a pig! Says the one who was drunk as hell last night!" Jimin backfired,  only to see Jungkook lingers at his words. 

"whatever." Jungkook pretend to have pick up his phone on his side table and check at his schedule.

Jimin chuckled and caressed Mia's soft cheeks, unintentionally woke up the little girl.

"appaaa.." Mia stretched out her short arms,  wanting Jungkook to carry her and of course he does so.

"time for school,  my baby girl." he kissed her cheeks, to see Mia rubbed her eyes cutely. 

"appa, sorry.." Mia bursted out all of a sudden, "what's wrong daddy's princess?" Jungkook asked, and Jimin sat up from the bed.

"l-last night, you and Jimin were hugging each other,  b-but I was too cold..so I squeeze in between the both of you.." the innocent girl blurted as she lowered down her head with her hands rested on her father's chest. 

Her words caught the two adult off-guard, they were hugging each other while sleeping?  How is that even impossible? Jungkook thought to himself.

Jimin on the other hand knew exactly what Mia was trying to interpret. He wanted to redraw himself from jungkook's arms last night but he was to strong for Jimin to even do so. If Jimin insisted,  Jungkook will whine like a three-year-old kid who doesn't get his icecream. 

Jimin saw how Jungkook was struggling at his words,  not knowing how to reply his daughter,  he quickly break the silence, "Mia,  why not you go shower now? And let's go to school?"

"hmm,  that's cool!" Mia swiftly got down from Jungkook's arms, "but I want both of you to send me to school alrighty!" she exclaimed before went out of the room to get shower.

When only Jungkook and Jimin was left in the room,  Jungkook cleared his throat nervously, "Uhm, about last night, sorry."

"that's alright! You look cuter that way!" Jimin jumped down from the bed.

"nonsense, get change and we're sending Mia to kindergarten."

Jimin stopped Jungkook who was about to walk away, "but wait! I don't have new clothes.."

"you can wear mine."

-

Jungkook and Jimin both drove Mia to her kindergarten, before she got down the car Jimin went to open the door for her.