Eyes

♡ Hush now darlin', don't say a word ♡

♡ Demons calling, they'll eat your soul ♡

♡ I'm not sorry for what will come ♡

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Mark narrowed his eyes at the newcomer sitting on the edge of Jungkooks desk. The boss had said it would be a private meeting but he didn't think that meant the two plus one. One he didn't recognize from anywhere and he knew almost everyone within the system. "Mark meet..." Jungkook stopped and looked at the smirking demon. "V. Call me V." "Mark meet V." The red-hed nodded his head towards the demon before looking at Jungkook. A frown on his face as he spoke. "I was told this would be a private meeting." The dark-haired boss shook his head and placed his elbows on the desk. Hands folded nicely beneath his chin. "Doesn't matter really. What I wanna talk about is more exciting." The word exciting peaked Mark's interest. He hoped it meant he could maintain a larger area than he had now.  The demon's smirk widened and his eyes went darker. Enjoying the game that would be played. 

"Let's talk about how well you've been doing with the area I've given you to run. It's impressive really. All the men seem to be doing quite nicely and I've heard no complaints from any customers." Mark leaned in and noddded. A large proud smile on his face. "Yeah I've really turned it around. I hope that the change has persuaded you to possibly offer me a larger area. I feel conf-" "You see Mark that's just it. I don't think you could handle a larger area. Considering you'd need to be pulling money from one area to help supply the bigger area better until it can maintain itself." V stood up and made his way to stand behind Jungkook. Eyes focused on Mark. His hands slid up onto Jungkooks shoulders. The way the demon moved made Mark tense up. The smile dropping from his face. "I-I have more than enough personal funds to work the larger area with. Maybe I could have Lui-" "These funds you speak of, is it the money you've embezzled?" 

The male froze and looked wide eyed at Jungkook who leaned into the demons touch. He felt more powerful with the demon there. Untouchable really and he was. He could only die by the demons hands now. "I haven't-" "Save it." He threw a yellow folder onto the desk with everything about the overseas account and more." The caught man gulped and looked through the papers. He looked back up and met eyes with the demon. It bit it's bottom lip and brought one hand up to its throat. Placing the thumb onto one side of its neck before drawing a invisible line across it. It's eyes glowing a dark red. Flashes of blood and screaming flashed across his minds eye making him scream and fall back in the chair he was sitting on. He scrambled out of it and to the door which was locked. Jungkook Stood up and walked closer to the terrified man. "I hope in the next life we don't cross paths Mark. Itd be a pity if I had to kill you again for what you've done."

With glowing eyes and human figure flickering the demon watched Jungkook pull the guns trigger. Smirking when the loud bang sounded through out the room. While the human would not admit being upset to kill Mark. A man he's known for years. The demon could taste the sadness in the air.

                                                          *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Hush by Aviva