Moonlight

♡ you're only brave in the moonlight ♡
♡ so why don't you stay 'til sunrise? ♡

♡ you're only brave in the moonlight ♡♡ so why don't you stay 'til sunrise? ♡

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Jungkook frowned at the demon's words. He had been so worried about the little rat spilling its guts that he had not in fact noticed any missing money. Leaning back in the plush chair he crossed his arms and looked at the demon. "Tell me." The demon smirked and placed a tan hand onto the male's shoulder. "Don't get too cocky. I agreed to your terms but don't think I won't make you pay for this." "That's not part of the deal." "Don't act like you've never broken a deal, Jeon. I've been watching you for a very long time. You're a bad, bad man." That Jungkook couldn't deny. He knew he wasn't a very good person, to begin with. 

"Now you have Mark (A/N not the idol) in charge of drugs in the little district by the water. He's reporting an amount much lower than what's actually been coming in. If you look at the records Its about twelve grand less than what he had been reporting each week before. Now he's been doing this for a while so he's been able to take a fair amount." "How do you know this?" The demon shrugged. "The shadows talk." Jungkook sighed and nodded reaching forward for the phone on his desk. Before Jungkook was able to reach it the demon knocked it off the desk. 

Confused the human looked up at the demon. The demon smirked and sat on his desk in front of him. "I do believe it's your turn, Jeon. Beg for my help now." Jungkook groaned and frowned. "Help me find the rat." The demon nodded. "Time to seal the deal." He slid off the desk and onto the human thighs. Jungkook placed a hand on the demon's chest to prevent him from moving any further. "How are you going to do that and why the hell do you need to be in my lap." Ignoring the human the demon moved his hand away and leaned forward capturing his lips. After a minute the demon leaned away and stood up. The human form he had faded and in place a dark shadow before it left. 

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Ruin the friendship by Demi Lovato