I flipped through the book furious, anger and sadness danced through my veins. Every page, every line, every word was the same crossed out with nothing left to see. I broke down and started crying, not loud messy tear, but silents sobs tat racked my entire body.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and hold me tight, it was my mom "shhh, Ava it'll all be fine, the diary may be destroyed I realize that but his words, his goodness, his heart, his love are still in your heart. Your father is still with you please don't cry Ava, you know he wouldn't want you too."

I smiled a bit through my tears, my mother was finally acting like a mother and I realized what she was true. Wiping my tears with the sleeve of my dress, I pulled away from her. She gave me a small smile and walked off to look around the room.

I kept flipping through, the dairy trying to not cry at all the words I had never gotten to read. I had promised myself that I would read a new page every year on my birthday so he would always be with me. But now I was never going to find out what my father had written.

I kept flipping through the page until I got to the last page and then I froze, my father had not completed his whole diary there were still a couple of blank pages, and on of the blank pages was a letter neatly tucked into the page.

On the letter, it bright bold letters, it clearly said for Ava, I quickly pulled out the letter from the envelope.

There was writing and it wasn't crossed out with sharpie and it definitely wasn't my father's handwriting.

My fingers trembling I started to read.

Dearest Ava,

You must be in quite a shock right now, you come inside your room only to find it trashed beyond repair.

And worst of all your fathers precious diary is ruined. You can thank me for all of that, dear.

I wrote you this letter to warn you beloved Ava, I have noticed something about you recently. Your a good girl, you have common sense, you aren't dumb. You know what the right thing to do is,

But dearest Ava what I noticed most of all is that you are weak, your nothing, you don't even matter.

But somehow you got the Crown Prince of France to be engaged to a Pearson of common blood like you, a person that no one gives two flying shits about.

I'm sure your mom would cry a few tears if you died, and your fiancé would be a bit sad. But I can't help but wonder would he really be sad, you two don't exactly seem to be the most loving couple from what I've seen.

I realize I may seem a bit confused but rest assured Ava everything is very clear to me.

But even though what I've said is very true Ava I can see you love your mother, I can see you care about Thomas even if it's a little bit. I can see you like the queen, and your little friend Eric. And I'm sure you care about your friends back home, even if they haven't tried to communicate to in any way after your engagement, I'm sure that hurts child. But all in all you still love them.

And I'm sure you wouldn't want anything to happen to any of these people I've mentioned above, the ones you love.

So lovely little Ava, here is my warning for you, stay away from Thomas stay away from the royal family. Pretend you don't love him anymore and he'll leave you eventually he'll find someone that belongs in this world. I don't care how you do it (make sure its painful) but do it stay the fuck away from him and his family.

Or you can not listen to me and keep being with Thomas.

But I warn you dearest Ava, you'll regret it with all your heart. All the people you care about, they'll suffer, I'll kill them myself and they'll be sure to hate life before they die they will suffer. I swear to you, you will hate yourself I will make your life a living hell..

Oh and if you do happen to survive when all of this is over, I swear to god I will hunt you down in your sleep. And I'll strangle you too death myself and I'll enjoy every moment of it.

Or you can just leave all of this behind and I'll leave you alone.

I think you know what to do.

I advise you consider my warning.

It's for the best, if you don't tell anyone about this.

I'm sure the queen loves her fingers, they look so delicate.

She wouldn't want anything to happen to them now.

Love yours truly,

X

P.S. Yes Ava this is a threat, and it will be put into action I swear on my goddamn life.

Authors note 

Oh shit. Was that note scary I tried to make it scary.

Well they didn't kiss so anyone who said they would kiss was wrong.

Everyone who said they wouldn't kiss was right so yays for you guys.

But then again they didn't kiss.

In other news it's almost summer only like around 30 or 20 days left. 

I'm so excited, who else is excited.

That's all I promise to update soon.

Have a good day.

Bye.