Coming to a close

Short little a/n here, but it's important, This chapter contains infinity war spoilers! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED I marked off and said where they were but I'm just giving y'all a heads up. If you haven't seen it, stop reading, watch it, and then come back. And if you haven't and still read this don't continue past where I mark it. Ok? Ok. Great- on with the story:

Everyone just kind of stood in a shocked silence "so, you really died?, for me?" Asked Bucky. Ombré replied with a nod. "You guys have issues, trust me, i know what that feels like. But, there is something coming. Something bigger than all of you. Especially your petty issues. So, if you don't sort yourselfs out and just fucking get over it. You and everyone you love will die. The only way to defeat this threat that's coming is by working as a team" said Percy meeting all the avengers in the eye as he said it. "This is not the time for petty squabbles, Percy's right." Said Tony. "I for one" he continued "want myself and my loved ones alive and well, so Steve? Are you ready to make amends?" Everyone waited with baited breath as the captain looked up and meet Tony's stare " I am" he said determinedly. "Good, that's over." Said Percy. "Ombré and I have things to sort out". "We do?" She asked. Percy sent her a look "oh yes, yes we do" I'll see you guys after the war" said Percy as he and ombré stepped into the shadows "please win it". He said as a parting note "Did he say war?" Asked Peter incredulously
(Right here there are spoilers for infinity war. Read at your own risk.)
After the whole infinity war dissolving fiasco
Tony POV
Tony was just stepping off the ship- he was mess Peter god Peter the kid, his kid. he was there one moment and then gone the next. He saw his team, well. Some of his team. He meet their eyes and there was silent understanding passed between them they would fix this. He stepped off the stairway and was about to go to his team (what was left of it) When the ground shook all the avengers tensed- expecting thanos to come back and fight when a figure emerged from the shadows and launched herself at the first person she saw- that person just so happened to be Steve, who was so shocked that he stumbled and almost fell over. She stepped back and drew her swords with practiced ease, two blades, black as onyx and looked so sharp that it would even hurt to touch them. The girl stood, and they finally got a good look at her. They all simultaneously gasped. It was ombré astéri. The girl who helped them not to long ago, even though it felt like a lifetime. Her eyes were red and puffy and tear stains marked her cheeks "what did you do" she hissed. The way she said it, so deadly and cold, that the avengers all took a step back "what did you DO!" She all but shrieked. "Ombré...thanos won" said Steve. She turned her sharp gaze on him, cold eyes analyzing him, "half the universe is dead" said tony. "No. They're not" everyone looked hopeful for half a moment before she continued "no one appeared In the underworld, no one and with that much death someone should've appeared. So wherever they are, it is not good, they're probably floating around somewhere as ashes, and because I'm dead I. Can't. Interfere. So, it is up to you, and I swear to every god there is, if you don't succeed, If you don't bring everyone back, I'm going to make you wish you disintegrated with everyone else. My family is gone. My brother is gone, my brother in-law is gone and Percy is gone. so you better fucking fix this before I rip you to pieces" and with that, and a final bone chilling glare she sent everyone, she disappeared back into the shadows. Leaving a cold feeling In the room. Even if the avengers had agreed on doing it before, they would certainly do something now. They were going to save everyone. even if they died in the process.

A/N: Phew you guys. Ombré is me talking to marvel. I'm pretty sure this is the end of this story. I'm sorry if it felt kind of rushed but I've sorta lost interest in this story, and I'm inspired to write something else(as mentioned in the last a/n) and tbh I really wanna start writing that. But I knew that if I did I'd never finish this, and I talked to a friend and she told me to finish this before I started to write anything else. And so, here we are. This story has come to a close. I'm hoping infinity war pt.2 will fix all my heart break, and everyone else's. So, please comment, vote, etc. Etc.
-Crazywolf, out