Explanations

No one POV:

"I know you" said Bucky "how do I know you!?" Everyone was looking between Ombré and Bucky, but neither paid anyone any attention. Ombré looked at Bucky an unreadable expression on her face " James, oh my gods, look at you. You look amazing"
"Excuse me" said Sam clearing his throat "but can someone please explain what's going on here?". His question was met with nods from all the avengers and Ombré blinked twice before looking away from Bucky "you all might want to sit down" she said "it's gonna be a long and confusing explanation". Everyone found themselves a seat. "Well" started ombré, throwing a look at Percy, they seemed to come to a silent agreement, "technically speaking, I'm dead". This caused an uproar from everyone in the room everyone except for Percy, demanding an explanation. "EVERYBODY CALM DOWN AND SHIT UP" roared Percy. "If you'd be quite we'll explain everything." Said ombré "You all know about the Asgardians?, well, they're not the only ancient pantheon There are also Greek gods" there was a shocked silence around the room, "and sometimes" she continued "these gods come down from Olympus.. and...um" said ombré, rather flustered, she looked over to Percy for help "hook up" supplied Percy "yes," said ombré shooting him a look, "they hook up with mortals, these children are called demigods". Percy smirked, and ombré began to explain about the demigod world.
----------lazy author line break-----------
"Ok" said Steve, "that still doesn't explain how you know Bucky" "well" said ombré as she started to explain again "when I was... you know, alive it was around the time that Bucky had just fallen into the ice, I was the one who pulled him out" there were gasps all around. The loudest being Steve's. "What?" said ombré incredulously "you didn't actually think hydra did it? Did you?" she laughed "oh my gods" (another laugh) "you did?!" Before she could start laughing even harder Percy interrupted her with a stern glare, and an equally stern "Ombré" after calming down some more ombré continued with her story " ok, ok, so I dragged him outta the ice and brought him back to my place, and I nursed Bucky back to Heath. you were around, oh I don't know, a few days away from regaining consciousness" she said, addressing Bucky near the end " when Hydra stormed my place." Everyone at this point was wrapped up in the story, on the edge of their seats, all except Percy who looked slightly murderous with all the anger in his eyes, and Ombré seemed to notice too, along with some of the avengers, she placed her hand over his and made eye contact with him. Percy seemed to calm a little bit more "they came into my... cottage and they attacked me, and they took Bucky. I tried to stop them" she said, close to tears, she looked up at Bucky then "I really did" it was spoken very sombrely, and she made direct eye contact with Bucky while she continued "it was actually how I first discovered my...abilities. And so to "better me", and learn from my abilities, hydra took me too." Sharp intakes of breath were heard all around the room and everyone understood why Percy was looking so angry before "I was keept there for a while" said ombré " a few years at least, before one day I just decided I'd had enough. I thought, "I'm just going to storm the place to see what happens. Nothing could go wrong" or even if it did, I didn't have anything else to loose" Bucky stared at her, in utter confusion "that place was like Fort Knox, ombré, how did you get out?" He asked, Ombré laughed bitterly. " I didn't. I made it pretty far-mind you- farthest anyone's ever gotten before. I'd even managed to figure out which cell was yours James" she said to Bucky "found some info on you too, it's how I figured out your name. I actually got your cell open too, I told you "I'm ombré astéri, and I'm going to get you out of here" "then" she said,"I was shot in the back."

A/N: *nervous laughter* heyyyy guys, long time no write huh? Heh he. Sorry about that. I really am, and this chapter is not an acceptable apology either- it kinda sucks. But I hope I can update sooner on the next one.
In other news- HOLY MOLY Y'ALL I FUCKING SAW INFINITY WARS!!!!! GOOD LORD! MY HEART!!! I WAS NOT PREPARED!!!!! JUST. LIKE! if you haven't seen it yet- brace yourselves and if you have then you understand my PAIN!!! I waited so long and I was. I was not disappointed but, my gods I just can't. Pls vote, comment etc. (As always)

- crazywolf, out