The meeting

A/N: okay! Hi, this is my first fanfiction.... ever, so pls bear with me if it's totally shit. Someone suggested that I write this so here goes. BTW if you haven't seen the infinity wars trailer- WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WATCH IT NOW!!! PLEASE!!!
- crazy wolf

No one POV:
Prologue
As the agent made his way through the halls the other agents seemed to shrink away from him. Tall, muscled and scary, was one thing but the rumours were another. The agent was rarely seen around any base and was ruthless and cold. Some say he had no soul and a death count higher than the black widow and Hawkeye put together, which is odd considering they trained him in the first place. His name was riptide. And he was headed to the directors office.

The door to the directors office was, as always only opened by keycard. So the agent quietly knocked and only entered after the director opened it. The door swung shut loudly after him. Now, naturally if you're an agent, your going to want to eavesdrop, and that was exactly what agent Coulson did, he wasn't normally an eavesdropper but how could he resist. There was some muffled yelling, that sounded like both men, however Coulson couldn't make out any of it. After a few minutes the door slammed open and agent riptide stormed out, a terrifying expression on his face. "Agent?" Coulson asked. "Not anymore" he responded. At the confused expression on Coulson's face he elaborated, "it seems as if director Fury feels it's best that I not longer work at S.H.E.I.L.D." And with that he stormed off. "Director...is that true?" Asked Coulson "it's not your business agent. Where are you on the search for captain America, and his team?" Said the director. "Almost there sir" he replied curtly. "Well, why are you here then, get going". And with that agent Coulson left
2 months later:
Natasha's POV:
Natasha always knew it was too good to last. She should've never expected that she could have family. She really only had one person now. And he was probably pissed at her. She should've known. Tony and his ego, Steve with his...righteousness. God she was stupid. And now she had to fix this. She would fix this. She would help restore the avengers if it killed her. A threat was coming soon, and if she was going to do this she was going to need the help of her only family left, at least she hoped he would help her.

Clint POV:
Okay, yes, it was very stupid. He had a family, joining cap on his little adventure was dumb. And now he needed help. Team Cap had rented a small motel under fake names and Clint was going to fix this. He was going to reach out to an old friend. And he was bringing his team.

Riptide POV
He was having a rotten day, actually make that a rotten 2 months. Ever since S.H.E.I.L.D decides to fire him he was struggling with finance, the only reason he still had his condo was because he was working 3 jobs. He was a mess. Emotionally and physically, and he was dead on his feet. However the last two months had been good for him. He was slowly getting over... them.. sure, the nightmares were still there but he was slowly going back to his old self. He was brought out of his musings by a knock at the door. Now, Riptide didn't have any..."friends" in the traditional sense of the word and he lived on the 15th floor. there was no elevator so he figured whoever was at the door was not friendly. So but he figured "what the heck". He opened the door and was meet with two familiar faces and 5 unfamiliar ones. However before he could say anything he was meet with a certain red headed spy hug tackling him. And riptide, Being the graceful person that he was; fell over. With Natasha still clinging onto him. Now Clint, being the asshole that he is doubled over laughing and the other five people(who riptide has yet to know the names) are looking at him as though he's grown a second head. He awkwardly stood up, brushed himself off and opened the door a little wider "so", he said, " anyone want some coffee?".

A/N part two: so.... feedback would be nice.... uh pls comment if you liked it and want more, any errors that you found or anything of the like... any ideas you wanna tell me I would be open to hearing them. Thanks again!
- crazy wolf