The letter Chapter five: The surprise

"Anna are you ok?" Jake said rubbing my back. I was throwing up for the 7th time this week. When I  finished,I started brushing my teeth so my breath wouldn't stink too bad. Once I was done,I hugged Jake. "I'm taking you to the doctor." He said. We took the can to the local hospital.

I told the doctor my symptoms and she wanted me to take a pregnancy test just in case. I was shocked by the results. "Congratulations! Your pregnant!" The doctor said happily. Jake stood there,motionless. Not blinking,moving,or speaking not one time after the doctor told is the results.

I thanked the doctor and we left,we never said anything the whole ride until we both stepped into the house. "Why am j pregnant?! I thought you used a condom!!! You asshole!!!! Ugh!! Now my

life is officially ruined!!!" I threw my things down not caring about a word he said. I sat in the bathroom and cried until I could

don't cry anymore.

Jake came in and picked me up and sat me on the couch downstairs. "Anna...the last time we...you know...I didn't exactly have the condom on.....I forgot to put it on..." Jake said scratching the back of his head,trying not to make eye contact. "Oh my goodness!! Asshole!!!"

I got up and slapped him so hard his face turned the other way. He stood up and walked towards me. He slapped me hard enough for me to fall. I got up and knocked him over and punched his face over and over again. By I didn't scar his face. He threw me off of him and I hit a wall.

I ran upstairs and closed my bedroom door. He pushed the door several times until he finally got it open. I backed up and bumped into a wall. He came closer to me and put both of his hands beside me on the wall. "If you weren't carrying a baby inside you right now,I would've killed you by now." He said looking to his right frowning. He looked back at me and looked straight into my eyes.

I looked straight into the eyes of my enraged boyfriend. I tried slipping from Jake's grip,but he held it in place like a metal rod. "Jake let me go!" I shouted. He moved and I rushed out my room. I grabbed my coat and left.

Tears rushed down my face. I couldn't think. Jake has never physically hurt me in any way. I don't know if I ever want to see him again. It was about 3:00 in the morning,so I decided to go back home. Of course the door was unlocked. I stepped in and tip-toed upstairs. I peeked in the room and Jake was sitting up at the edge of the bed with his head on his knees.

I knocked on the wall and he sat up. "You finally came back after two hours,huh?" He said not looking at me once. "Yea,I guess you can say that." I said putting my coat on my dresser. I took out some clothes and took a shower. Once I was done,I got dressed,put my hair in a tight bun,and went to bed. I heard Jake getting undressed and put on his Pj's. He got in the bed and went to sleep.

When I woke up,Jake was still asleep,so I decided to make breakfast. When I was done,Jake came down and started messing with the food. "Hey! You can't just come in here and start messing with the food!" I yelled. "I don't give a damn!" He sat on the couch and the his breakfast.

"Bitch..." I murmured under my breath. "What did you just say?" He said getting up. "I called you a bitch and its not like your gonna do anything about it." I said turning around. He came up to me and looked into my eyes. "I swear to god. If you weren't pregnant right now,you would've been dead. Your lucky I love you. You just pluck my fucking nerves all the time."

He looked sad when he said that. "Its my mood swings." I said almost crying. "Well it's mine too." He turned around and sat on the couch. I ran upstairs not looking back,and of course Jake followed. I ran to the bathroom for the 8th time to throw up. He was there patting my back,trying to calm me down. When I was done I hugged Jake and he sat his chin on he top of my head,since he was taller than me.

I started to cry. "I'm sorry,Jake. I just don't know what to do. I'm gonna be a new mom in a few months and I cant take the pressure." I hugged him even more. "I know what your going through,Anna. And I had no right to throw you around like that. I'm so sorry."

He kissed my forehead and once we were done hugging,I took a long nap. "Babe,babe wake up. Babe wake up. Babe. Babe. Babe." Jake said waking me up. "Huh?" I said sitting up. "Hi." He said smiling. "Its like 4:45 in the afternoon. I wanna sleep." I say sleepily. He just picked me up and put me on his shoulder and walked downstairs to the kitchen. "Where....where are we...going.....?" I say trying to stay awake. I look at Jake as he puts me down.

I smirked. "Is it wrong if someone has it while pregnant?" I say biting my lip. I was now fully awake. He sat me on the counter and kissed me passionately. He took off his white T-shirt and he took off my tank top. He kissed my sweet spot making me gasp.

He kissed me deeply then shoved his tongue in. He pulled my shorts down and pulled the front of his pants down and slammed it in. "Ah! Jake!" I screamed rubbing his back. "Anna I heard the news and -" Iris came running in the door. Me and Jake stopped what were doing and got off the counter.

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF MOTHER FLIPPIN' HELL?!?!?!?! AT LEAST DO HER IN THE ROOM NOT ON THE COUNTER WHERE WE EAT FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!" Iris said with her eyes popping out of her head. Me and Jake blushed. "Jesus Christ....." Iris said walking out. Me and Jake smiled and finished what we were doing.

Jake slammed into me once more making me moan louder. "Fuck!" I screamed,arching my back. He thrusted in me really hard and really fast. After we finished I didn't feel like walking so he gave me a piggy back ride up the stairs and he sat down. I rubbed his chest up and down while he stood in front of me.

"How are you this toned? Your abs....your pecks.....your biceps....triceps......everything......" I said amazed at how muscular he was. "You like it,I see." He said biting his lip. He lifted my chin  and kissed me gently. I looked into his eyes and I was hypnotized. His blue eyes just,wow. The crystals in it. "What're you staring at?" Jake asked looking at me up and down. "Your eyes. They're completely hypnotizing me." I said still looking into his eyes.

He smiled. "So my eyes are hypnotizing?" He said. I nodded and then I came back to reality. I think his eyes really hypnotized me. "I wanna go out to eat." I said smiling. He smiled. "Sure." He said. We both took a shower then we got dressed. I put on cloud jeans,with a grey sequined shirt and white Adidas. I wore my hair straight with a curl in the front.

Jake wore a black button-up shirt,with dark jeans,and black Adidas. His hair was messy but he looked hot. "Ready?" He asked reaching for my hand. "Yea." I said smiling. We took the cab to Italiano. It was an Italian restaurant. We took a seat and ordered our food. "So,how's your stomach feeling?" Jake said looking up at me. "Its doing ok. Just..a little sore because of the baby kicking." I said smiling. He smiled. Our food came and we had an amazing dinner.

We spent most of our time looking at each other,laughing,telling jokes,or talking about the upcoming baby. We took the cab home and we went inside. The rest of the night,we just spent more time together more than ever. We may fight a little - well a lot - but in the end he fesses IP and apologizes,and I like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think is going to happen in the next chapter? Please,please,please comment on what you want to happen in the next chapter. The person who has the best idea is the one who's idea will be in the story. Til next time, lovelies! ❤