The letter Chapter four:The shower

I was sitting in my living room watching movies with Iris and Jake. They were horror movies. Iris wasn't scared at all because she claims she's fearless.

In one scene,a girl was having her eye cut open by a machine. I was so scared I jumped behind one of the recliners. "Anna,its just a movie." Iris said laughing. I got up from the couch and continued to watch the movie. "Hey where's Jake?" I asked. My question was answered when Jake scared me causing me to pee my pants.

"Jake! Omg! I just flippin' peed my pants!" He laughed and I did too. "I'm gonna shower." I knew what he was thinking because he raised both his eyebrows. "Fine. But only five minutes." I said. He followed me upstairs to my bedroom. "I have to change, Jake", I said gesturing for him to leave. He gave me his sneaky smirk and said "Okay".

When I got into to the shower and turned on the water, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I nearly jumped out of my skin!!!! "Relax, babe. Its just me. I, uh wanted to surprise you". "Jake, oh my god!! You scared the crap out of me!!" He shushed me and passionately kissed my neck. He sexily whispered he had a condom already on. He squeezed my breasts softly which made me moan. "You like that, huh?" he sexy-whispered. Soon he was fingering me. Then I decided to do the sexy-whisper and said "Now its my turn". Even though my tub was small, I managed to get on my knees to suck his-

"Hey Anna, where is your purple perfume I need to-" Iris stopped in the middle of her sentence. "Anna, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that there are two people in there". "Uh, hi.... Iris", Jake said awkwardly while peeking his head out from behind the shower curtain. I just know that Iris was doing one of her famous I-know-exactly-what-you're-doing smirk. "I'll, uh leave you two..... alone", then she closes the door.

Jake and I laughed nervously as she left. "So where were we," he did the sexy-whisper again. "Jake, did you not just see my best friend walk in on me about to suck your d*ck", I nearly screamed. "She gave us some privacy," he said while playing with my lady friend. "I don't know, Jake. I think we should-" he found my sweet spot and I couldn't even talk. I screamed his name so loudly that Iris knocked on the door to complain about the noise. I didn't even care, I was horny and wet.

He fingered me fast and hard. "Jake! Ugh!" I screamed breathing heavily. When he was done,he held me on the wall and slammed into me harder than ever. "Jake!!" I screamed. He thruster in me fast and hard. I climaxed and then he did. He kissed me deeply and pulled out.

We got out the shower and dried off. We went downstairs and Iris was giggling at us. "How was it you two?" We both chuckled and blushed. After that we just sat down to finish the movie. And every time a scary part came up,I jumped into Jake's lap and hid in his arms. He was cozy anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked Chapter four! I just need some ideas pone chapter five. Do you guys have any? If you do please comment! Bye lovelies!

The letterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें