The letter Chapter three: Cautiousness

I was sitting in my living room reading Divergent. Every five minutes,I  would glance at Jake because he kept staring at me. "Jake are you ok?" I ask,lowering my book from my face. "Yea..I'm fine...." He said sitting up,holding his head down. "I can't keep this from you any longer, Anna I have to tell you something..." He said,walking over to me taking a seat on the couch. "What is it?" I ask as he sighs. "Well...when we had the..you know... the condom broke..." He said looking down.

I didn't know what to think. My eyes almost popped out of my skull. "JAKE!!! Why didn't you tell me earlier!!!!! You have a baby by me!!!! And my life is ruined now!!!" I shouted. "You don't know that for sure! Maybe the stuff didn't exactly go in!" He shouted standing up. Then he paused for a second and uncomfortably says,"Well did you get your rag yet?"  He asked looking straight into my eyes.

"What are you talking about?!" I asked thinking he was making a fool of me. "Oh my goodness your period,Anna!" He said almost said shouting. I realized I hadn't got my period yet and it was time. "N-no...." I said holding back my tears. I hadn't noticed, I mean isn't it a relief not having to worry about pads or tampons. I guess I was too happy to worry about it, but now I know what a mistake I've made... I thought to myself. I ran to my room and locked it. "Anna! Anna! Open the door!"

Jake pounded furiously on the door. I opened it and he hugged me. "Anna,babe,I know your upset now and going through a lot at the moment. But I'm going to help you take care of our child. " He kissed my forehead and I cried onto his chest.

We decided to go to the doctor to see if I was pregnant. Good news!! The doctor told me I wasn't pregnant and I just had a late cycle! Woop Woop! But this definitely changes things between me and Jake. What if next time I do get pregnant? I have to talk to him.

"Jake I need to talk to you.." I said watching him play video games. "Is this about the doctors visit?" He says pausing the game. "Yea. Like what if I get pregnant the next time we,...you know...." I said blushing. He laughed. "What if I wore two condoms?" He said biting his lip. His lip bite always turns me on. I know I'm cautious of me getting pregnant,but right now I didn't care. I sat on his lap and kissed him tenderly.

"Woah there. I see you can't resist me,huh?" He said biting his lip again. He knew how much it turned me on. I kissed him again this time letting his tongue enter. Once we were done with that he carried me to the bed and climbed on top of me. He took off his shirt. "Tonight,I'm gonna make you moan loud as ever." He said smirking. He took of my shirt and I took off his. He looked more muscular than ever. He took off my bra and trailed kisses down my chest.

I let out a tiny moan and he massaged my breasts. "Wow,did they grow or something?" He said squeezing them. I kissed him again as he slid my shorts off. I slid his pants off and his friend was bigger this time. He rubbed my lady friend making me moan loud. He slid my panties off and put 2 fingers in. Shit. That felt soo good.

I climaxed as he started going faster. He licked his fingers and teased me by biting his lip again. He put two condoms on as he said he would. He slammed into making me scream his name. His strokes were really fast. "Stop! Jake! Ugh!" I screamed not really wanted him to stop. He moaned a little and I shut my eyes and moaned louder.

We both climaxed and he laid next to me,hardly controlling his breathing. "I love you." He said kissing me. "I love you more,Jake." He smiled and kissed me. The next morning I looked over to see Jake still asleep. Then I heard someone come in the house. My parents! "Jake wake up my parents are here!" I whispered almost yelling. He woke up and fell out of the bed. I hopped into the shower and washed my hair. "Anna! It's an emergency!!!"

A familiar voice said. I dried off and went  downstairs. It was Iris. "Your parents were in a boat accident and didn't survive!" She was crying,her makeup running down her face. I cried onto her chest. "Guys what happened?" Jake said coming downstairs shirtless with jeans on. "Jake? What are you doing here?" Iris said trying to wipe her makeup off of her face. I ran to Jake and cried. "My parents are dead!" I yelled. Jake held me close and looked at Iris. "What happened?" He mouthed. Iris just held her head down and ran to the bathroom.

I got dressed and I sat in the living room with sweats and a oversized T-shirt on. After Iris cleaned up,she sat down and looked at us both smiling. "What?" Jake said confused. "What's up with you two? Did you guys have fun?" Iris said giggling. I couldn't help but smile. "Long story short,he took my virginity on his birthday so I guess he had the best birthday present ever." I said laughing.

Iris squealed. "I'm so happy for you guys!!!" She hugged both of us. "Treat her right,and I just might respect you. Break her heart,and your gonna die. She's my best friend and if I see her running to me complaining about you,you know what's coming." Iris looked at Jake seriously. "Iris,he's ok,ok? Calm down or I will tickle the hell outta you." I said smirking. "No! Not that!" She screamed hiding behind the kitchen counter. I was changing the channel when I dropped my phone beside my chair. I bent over to pick it up.

"Babe,don't have to do that I already know how fine your ass is." Jake said biting his lips. To be honest,my sweat pants were really tight. I walked over to him and sat on his lap and kissed him. We were having fun until Iris made a funny comment. "GUYS GET A ROOM!" She shouted laughing. "No need to tell us twice." Jake said grabbing my hand taking me upstairs. Iris yanked my hand. "Can we go to a bar first?"

Her puppy eyes looked a lot like this:(ಠ⌣ಠ). I said yes and all of us got dressed. We walked to the nearest bar. Once we got there Iris took off running around and started partying. Me and Jake went to the bar and we drunk a lot of  drinks. "Babe," I said drunk,"I wanna have some fun." I said. "No,Anna." He picked me up and went and got Iris. We all went home and I was probably the only one drunk.

When Jake stood me up I kissed him sloppily. He sat me on the kitchen counter and took off his jacket. He took off his shirt and I took off mine. He kissed my sweet spot and a let out a moan. "No,I don't want to do it at the moment. Your drunk and I'm not taking advantage of you." He said carrying me to my bedroom,laying me down. Soon I fell asleep. I woke up beside Jake. He was sleeping on his right facing me.

I looked at him then kissed him. He then moved on top of me and kissed me passionately. "Morning,babe." He said smiling. "Morning." I said smiling. I went downstairs and Iris was making breakfast. "Heyy,girlll." She said smiling. She was making eggs and pancakes.

Jake walked down the stairs with sleepy eyes. "Jake are you ok?" I asked putting my arms around his neck. "Yea just tired. You kept sleep kicking me last night and I fell off the bed. So I just moved you over and I couldn't sleep because I was thinking what if you sleep punched me so I kept my distance." He said looking into my eyes laughing. I smiled and kissed him. "Here you guys go." Iris said handing us our plates. We smiled and thanked her.

"Anna can I ask you something?" Jake asked. I nodded and I couldn't believe what he said. "We have had sex at least twice and you have never sucked my d*ck." He said with no shame. I spit out my apple juice. "What?? Do you know how gross it is??? You pee from that!" I said almost laughing my ass off.

"I know you would like for me to eat you out. Even though you pee from there." I started blushing and drunk my apple juice. After breakfast we had a lot of laughs. And Iris started warming up to Jake not threatening to kill him lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys like it! I know it was a lot of details but I thought you guys might like it.