CHAPTER 27 edited

Start from the beginning

I pouted slightly, thanks for mentioning my height mister... I obviously know everyone is taller than me... No need to rub it in my face...

"Oi, what are you pouting for?" I jumped slightly as Killua peered into my face tilting my hat out of my eyes with his right hand. My cheeks burned slightly when I noticed how close our faces were. Why was I blushing?

I quickly composed my emotion making the blush disappear on my face. But it almost immediately came back as I saw Killua smirking at me with a knowing look. Dammit... He's going to tea-

"Ha? Is the mighty Nijika who's usually always calm blushing after seeing my face?"

I glared at Killua before making a small ball of fire appear right in front of his face, Killua yelped and jumped back while his hands covered his nose that was slightly red. A part of his messy silver bang was singed black making me giggle under my breath.

I smiled at him sweetly and cocked my head to the side, "Did you say something Baka?"

Killua glared at me and snarled, "Busu!"(ugly!)

I glared right back getting into his face, "Jiji!" (Old man, rude way)

"Baba!" (Hag, or old woman, rude way)

I opened my mouth to speak but stopped as a threatening aura appeared in the room. Killua and my head snapped towards the door and suspiciously eyed the boy who stood at the door.

My eyes raked over the teens appearance scaling him up. Scarless skin with one piercing aquamarine blue eyes. From under his shaggy light brown hair you could see that his right eye was covered with a white medical eye patch. He's definitely looked injured, on his head he had white bandages securely wrapped while a red belt like thing wrapped on top of the bandages. It was... Interesting I guess...

My eyes went back to his face but my emerald green eyes literally met with blue ones. I gulped slightly as I realized he too was looking at me, his visible eyes seemed calculating as he looked over.

Killua took a step closer to me, his eyes narrowed as he glared deadly at the boy.

I winced slightly when I felt a large hand grip my shoulder tightly. I looked up at my left and see Killua holding my shoulder while glaring threatening at the boy in front of us. His eyes narrowed as the boy came towards us until he stood right in front of me.

"Xavier Sicarius." The boy stated his voice deep and unfamiliar. I tensed as I heard his last name, Sicarius... In Latin it means assassin, also a name of a spider that has flesh killing poison... Definitely not cool...

"Killua?" I whispered as I winced slightly at his harsh hold, it hurts...

The silver haired Zoldyck ignored me and pulled me back behind him, at the corner of my eye I could see Gon nervously watching, a look of panic on his face.

"Well, what is the middle son of the Sicarius family doing here at such place?" Killua sneered as he glared at the calm male in front of us.

Xavier ignored Killua and looked at me as I tried to peer over Killua's shoulder.

"Zoldyck, I have no business with you, move."

The hair at the back of my neck stood up as I heard his threat in his voice. This vibe, it's similar to Killua's! It's as scary when Killua's pissed!

Killua snarled once again before pulling me closer.

"Well known assassin family..." Killua hissed lowly into my ear. I shuddered slightly as his warm breath hit my ear. It felt weird...