*All the members were in extremely shocked state of mind after knowing the fact that Jin only had a few days left. Eventually they start learning to hide their emotions and sadness from Jin and start wearing a mask of fake happiness, an 'Illusion', to make Jin's final days the best days of his life!*

*Entering the dorm*

*Morning, 6 a.m*

Suga- We are back..!

Jin- It's been so many days seeing our home!

Jimin:*Shouts*Everyone! Suga and Jin are back.

*RM and others come out of their bedroom's running*

Jin- Who made the Samgyetang yesterday?

Kook- I made it...why?

Jin- That's the best Samgyetang ( Korean dish made of Whole chicken and glutinous rice) I ever had! I never knew you cook so damn good !?

Kook- I learn't it while we were on Wings tour.

RM- *To the injured members* Anyways how's your health?

Tae- Doctor told that the fractures were healing and in 3-4 weeks, We'll be able to walk on both of our legs.

Hoseok- Same!

Suga- And for Jin he gave some medicines including a painkiller to control the pain in his head. No Soju(Alcohol), No spicy food, No concerts and strict bed rest for 1 week!

Jin- Wait, when did he say no alcohol?

Suga- While I was doing the discharge formalities, anyways No one will die if you don't drink alcohol for a week!!!

Jin- *Angry* Ohk, No one told you to become so overpossessive for me!

*Suga starts to cry, as if he was regretting something. Something was going on in his mind which he didn't want to share. Although, Suga is good at hiding his emotions, this time he just couldn't stop it..*

Jin- Hey, yo, I was just kidding! No need to cry..I wasn't angry or disrespectful! :(  *Hugs him*

Suga- It's not that! Just forget it....

RM- Anyways, everyone go to their bedrooms and take a shower and Jin-hyung you need rest

* Everyone goes to their bedrooms*

*Night, 11 p.m*

*Everyone except Jin are gathered in a room*

Kook- Why did you call all of us this time in the night?

RM- As the group leader.
I am taking a tough decision! I am thinking about all of us taking a break from the band, and probably, just, delaying the comeback.

Jimin- What will we tell the media?
I mean...they'll ask a reason for it!

RM- Eventhough we are 'BTS', at the end we all are humans! We need our own time to recover!

Tae- And after what is happening to Jin, I don't guess I'll be able to focus on our work anymore.

Jimin-*With watery eyes* I don't know what will happen to our future's probably after Something happens to Jin, but , as of now, we'll not think about anything else except Jin!

Suga- I'll go back to sleep...*Walks away quickly*

Jimin- What's up with him nowadays?

Hoseok-*Confused* He is acting wierd after the accident, he is getting too possessive for Jin, he cries all of a sudden and his face is filled with fear and regret always!

Tae - Wait I'll catch up on him!

RM- I'll make your bed, before you come to sleep!

Tae- Thank you :)

*Taehyung enters Suga's bedroom *

* Suga is writing something in a diary*

Tae- *Suddenly interrogating* What are youuuu writing?

Suga- *Taken aback* Ohhhh my.. you scared me!

Tae- What are you writing?

Suga- Nothing just day to day expenses..

Tae- What's happening to you nowadays? Like I know we are going through alot..but just don't isolate yourself :(

Suga- I---I'll just show that I am happy. Anyways I'll be alright!

 Anyways I'll be alright!

Tae- I hope so...

*Next morning*

RM-*loudly* Everyone change up we are going for a press conference, Manager is also on the way!

----> Continued in "Leave"