The morning after - Joseph Turner

Imagine: takes place after my last imagine. Your platoon heard you guys last night and tease you and Turner about it.

Warnings: I guess teasing is a warning? And flufffffff

-<<•>>-

You woke up to kisses showering your face. You smiled to yourself, recognizing those kisses on your skin. You lazily connected your lips with Turner's.

"We have to wake up." He told you, his voice hoarse and tired. You hummed in disapproval.

"Five more minutes." You groaned.

"I already gave you five minutes, you were too sleepy to even notice." He told you.

"Really?" Turner nodded. "Shit."

He chuckled lowly and pressed another kiss on your lips. "The water's still running in this hotel, I figured we could take a shower."

"We?" You repeated.

"Yeah, we don't wanna waste water." He smirked.

You bit your lip, more awake now. You kicked the covers off of your body and joined Joseph in the shower.

-<<•>>-

"Where the hell is Turner and Y/L/N?" You heard Pierson's voice echo down the stairs. You and Turner were running late a few minutes. Turner wanted a little snack in the shower. ;))

"We're here." Your Lieutenant spoke up, locking his fingers with yours.

A warm blush rose up to your cheeks. All eyes were on the two of you. Joseph could feel your nervousness and he squeezed your hand in reassurance. You swore you saw Pierson's eyebrows rise up to his hairline.

"Did we have fun last night?" Zussman asked you when you joined your platoon.

"Does that really concern you?" You questioned.

"Kind of does." Zussman shrugged. "He is our Lieutenant and all."

You were about to answer but Turner cut you off. "Before we get anything started, yes me and Y/L/N are together. If you ain't happy about it, deal with it. And if you are, well that's good. Now listen up, here's what we're gonna do..."

You smiled to yourself as you listened to Turner. You never thought you would find love in this terrible war, but you were glad it was Turner.