Chapter Twenty-Seven.

Comincia dall'inizio

"Oh," he said simply. He was staring at me with his jaw clenched but he didn't look angry. Uneasy, maybe, but definitely not angry.

I couldn't think of anything else to say. I didn't know how to make this better and, frankly, I didn't know if i wanted to.

"When?" He broke the silence and shocked me by grabbing my hand and tracing my knuckles.

"The morning after we got into that argument at the bar." I sucked in a breath and just let the words flow out. "I didn't tell you but I spent the night at Harry's that night."

As I said the words aloud, i felt awful. I was sitting on a bed with my boyfriend, a bed we had kissed in and shared many iloveyou's in, and I was telling him that I cheated on him. It all just felt wrong.

"I see," he said, sighing.

"You're not angry?" I wondered. He looked hurt. A piece of hair had fallen onto his eyes and I pushed it back into place. He looked up at me hopefully.

"I'm pissed," he answered, but his tone said otherwise.

"Louis I'm so sorry," I whispered and suddenly his hand in my own felt uncomfortably heavy.

"Yeah, I know," he said in a voice that was way too condescending. And then he was standing up and dragging me out of my bedroom.

"Louis-" I pleaded. "Where are we going?" I offered a quick smile to my parents who looked just as confused as I felt. They didn't try to stop me from exiting the front door. It was kind of suspicious, me leaving in my pajamas and socks. Even Ariana gave me a nod before turning back to the novel she was reading.

"Get in," he demanded, letting go of my arm. He sat in the drivers seat and slammed the door loudly. I debated on running back inside and locking the door behind me.

"Tell me where the hell we're going," I yelled, throwing the seatbelt over myself angrily. He sped out of the driveway so quick that I lurched forward in my seat.

"Tell me how to get to Harry's. We're gonna go pay your friend a visit."

------------------

Harry's POV-

The remnants of two pizza boxes lay on my coffee table and the sound of Mr. Bright side filled my ears.

Every so often Ashton would give me a nod or a loud groan, showing that he absolutely was not dead even though he had scarfed down almost two large pizzas all on his own.

"Dude," I laughed when he put his hands over his stomach. "You don't look so good." We had been nearly inseparable for the last couple days and it was great to have my best friend back. Wow, best friend. Weird.

"Ughhhhh," Ashton said in response, his head suddenly snapping up when there was a knock at my door.

I chuckled at Ashton as I made my way to the front door. I swung it open to reveal Lily. She was in her pajama shorts and fuzzy socks covered her feet.

"Harry-" she started, suddenly being cut off by a voice down the hall.

The voice kept getting closer and closer until it was standing right in front of me. Fucking Louis.

"Hi Lillian," I said softly, trying my hardest to refrain from decking the asshole who now stood in front of her.

"What part of my girl don't you fucking understand, Styles?" He asked, but he didn't sound angry. He sounded amused, maybe a little mellow, but definitely not angry.

"I think she can choose for herself," I said, still not paying attention to him. My eyes were glued on Lily who looked at me with apologetic eyes and a heavy frown.