Chapter 4

No. Fucking. Way.

Mr. Stark, the Tony Stark. Iron man of all people!

Me: No way! That's so awesome! I'll be ready when you get home, what time are we leaving?

Mum: About 4-ish. Are the boxes finished?

Me: Yep!

Mum: That's my girl! Love you pumpkin!

I ran into my room and began to search through my closet trying to find something to wear. I finally decided on an off the shoulder jumper.

I set that down and opened my phone.

Me: Ned! You are not going to believe the news I have just received.

Ned: THERES ANOTHER STARWARS MOVIE?!

Me: Ned no.....

Ned: oh

Me: MR. STARK INVITED ME TO DINNER WITH MY MOTHER

Ned: you're joking, that's insane!

Me: I know I know! I'll update you on it later! Peace Nerdy Ned!

My phone read 2 o'clock. I sent a quick text to my best friend in Australia an update on my NewYork life. So far New York has been a blast. My mum was right maybe moving was not such a bad idea.

I ended up watching TV for a while before I got ready.

"I'm home!" My Mum called. "Oh darling you look beautiful!" My Mum told me as she hugged me. "Stopppp" "I'm going to get ready, Mr. Stark is sending one of his assistants to pick us up in a few." "Oooo fancy!" I laughed.

"Oh can you go grab the mail downstairs please and thank you!" She called from her bathroom. "On it!"

I slipped on my sandals and headed out the door. I thought I would grab May's mail also. It only took me about 5 minutes to grab the mail.

I knocked on her door. "Hello! Y/N come in!" May greeted me with a hug. "I thought since I was running down to the mail I could grab yours." I smiled. "Such a nice girl! Thank you!" She hugged me once again.

"Wow! You are looking gorgeous tonight! Where you going, on a date?!"
"No no no, Tony Stark invited my mother and I out for dinner!"
"You're kidding! That's amazing. You know my nephew Peter has an internship with Mr. Stark! Peter get out here!" She called.

No. It can't be. Nope. I don't believe it. Let me leave.

Peter walked out with his dirty dish out of his room with pajama pants on and a tank top.

"Parker." "Y/N" We both said. "You two know each other?" May asked. "Yes!" I ran up to Peter and gave him a hug. "Dude I can't believe we are neighbors like what?!" I laughed. Peter just stood there not able to close his mouth.

"Oh god look at the time I've got to go. I'll come over later to catch up, and Pete you didn't tell me you had an internship with Mr. Stark? Bye!"

Peter's POV

"So is she your girlfriend?!" May teased poking at me. "Oh no May we are just friends!" I pleaded.

"Pete! She called you Pete!" I am the only other one who calls you that!" She said smiling.

I went back into my room and shut the door leaning on it. "Pete" I repeated to myself throwing my fingers through my hair.........

Y/N POV

"Happy Hogan" The man said holding out his hand to me not acting like his name. "Y/N Y/LN" I said. My mum and I both got into the black car. "So much for being happy" I whispered to my mum earning a little scold from her.

___________________________
Goshhhh these chapters are a little short BUT BUT BUT I will make the next one longer! I promise so don't expect an update in a couple of days. Don't forget to vote and comment!

~<3