Ch. 5- The Party Game's

PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION FOR TRIGGER WARNINGS!!

A/N- Zane's coming back from the hospital and everything's gonna be fine after that, right? RIGHT?! What type's of party game's will be played? Heheh, now onward with our story.

Travis's POV
Luzu was driving the van to pick up Zane and I was in the passenger seat while Garroth, Vylad, Dante, and Laurance were in the back. When we got there we checked in and Zane was waiting for us in the waiting room. I ran up and hugged him, both of us excited that he was coming back home. We stayed there for a moment until we noticed people were staring at us. "Uh...um, well we gotta go," I blushed. 

Zane's POV
I'm coming back home fully healed and, I'll be spending a whole entire day with Travis in a couple days. I can't wait. I sat leaning against Travis's shoulder, I in fact almost fell asleep. Last night, I stayed up thinking of how I was returning home. I felt something on my head and glanced up. Travis had started leaning on my head. I just smiled and nuzzled my head closer. He wrapped his arm around me. Laurance who was in the back with us fake barfed, I growled at him, "Don't you do stuff like this with my big brother." He just looked away and mumbled, "Shut up." I laughed slightly. A couple minutes later we got to Travis's, Luzu's, and Dante's house. Everyone else got out first and I was last with Travis, they quickly went in which kinda surprised me. I just ignored it and went on holding Travis's hand. 

Phoenix's POV
Garroth had texted me saying they were about 3 minutes away and there was also a picture of Zane and Travis cuddling in the car. "Okay, everyone hide now, their coming very shortly," I shouted across the whole house. I hid with Katelyn, I secretly had a crush on her. I didn't even tell Luzu or Kawaii~Chan...well now that I think about it, I would NEVER tell KC either way. I heard a click and the door opened, revealing the others, but no Zane or Travis. Travis must be walking extra slowly to give them some time to hide. I waved to Garroth to come over and he ran right into me and I ended up on top of Katelyn. I blushed furiously and she did too. I quickly got off and sat on the other side of Garroth. I got hidden just in time, because Zane had just entered. I heard the whistle that meant that we could all say surprise. I jumped up and all of us shouted, "WELCOME BACK!!" Zane looked stunned, but came up and hugged every one of us...well except Little Laurance er-just Laurance. 

Zane's POV
I walked in and Travis whistled, which confused me for a second, but that was replaced with astonishment. I saw all my friends, even some from high school jump up from behind and under things. I had tears in my eyes. I thanked everyone and gave them all hugs. Turned out Aphmau and Luzu had organized this party with the help of Travis, who called and invited everyone. Kawaii~Chan baked the cake and Phoenix the best artist here made the decorations. Aphmau and Luzu scheduled and made everything run smoothly. "The first thing we're doing is PARTY GAME'S! Which the lovely Aphmau is hosting," Luzu told everyone. I raised my hand acting like I was in school and asked, "What type's of party game's Aph..." "Heheh you'll have to find out," The first game we played was Truth or Dare...of course. Aphmau dared me to sit on Travis's lap for the rest of the game. I was okay with this and Travis was more than happy to oblige. 

Aphmau's POV
It's my turn to Truth or Dare someone. "ZuuZuu, Truth or Dare~" I asked Zane, I had the perfect dare in mind, which I knew he would pick. "Fine, dare," He said. "I dare you to sit on Travis's lap for the rest of the game," I said very quickly. He grumbled, but was happy enough to sit on Travis's lap. "Okay who are you gonna Truth or Dare Zane," Laurance asked. "Hmm...Luzu, Truth or Dare," He questioned her (A/N- Luzu is gender-fluid if you couldn't tell and she is female now) "Um...Dare," she said nervously. "I dare you to...kiss your crush, if their in the room," She looked over towards Lucinda and got up and before kissing her said, "Sorry, it's a dare." Then kissed her. All the girl's and boy's in the room started fan-girling/fan-boying. I was already drawing fanart in my head. Lucinda looked dumbfounded and started blushing. Luzu returned to her seat and said while still blushing, "Garroth! Truth or Dare!" "Ha! I'm not a wimp, I choose Dare," He answered. "Well then, since we're on the topic of couple's and kissing, I dare you to kiss...LAURANCE!" "Wh-wha, I can't kiss him, he's a boy," Laurance looked hurt slightly. "Yes, you can, your dating aren't you~?" She said. When Garroth turned to Laurance I nodded at Luzu and she shoved Garroth, while I shoved Laurance. In the end they kissed on the lips and stayed like that for a minute, until Zane coughed. They broke apart blushing like crazy, everyone started giggling, "What was that Garroth about not being able to kiss Laurance," I said. "Sh-shut up," he exclaimed.