Ch. 2- The date

PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION FOR TRIGGER WARNINGS!!

A/N- Hi I know I'm uploading twice today, but I have a lot of time today! Hope you like it!

Zane's POV
It was a few days after I confessed to Travis and KC got wind of the news...she totally started making a shipping shrine. I was going to Aphmau's when I bumped into someone "Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going-Zane?" I looked up it was Travis, I could feel my face heat up. "H-hi Travis, wh-what are you doing" "Oh, I was going to see you at your house, where are you going?" "I was going to Aphmau's, do you wanna come?" "Sure, why not, I was going to hangout with you so why not with Aph too!" He looked like he was disappointed. "You just wanted to hangout with me didn't you?" I asked with a smirk, under my mask. "Yeah" he said glumly. I couldn't help but feel sad. "Fine! I'll call of hanging out with Aph." His eyes brightened "You would do that for me!" I blushed and growled, "Yeah". 

Travis's POV
Yes! We'll be able to hang out alone!! Not like we already do that but still and Lucinda gave me this potion that she said will turn Zane into a werewolf for a month! Heheh, he'll be so upset, but he'll be even more cute. 

AT THE RO'MEAVE HOUSE (still Travis's POV)

"Hi Zane- and you brought your boyfriend too~" Garroth taunted. "H-he's not my boyfriend" Zane exclaimed while blushing, which might I think was quite cute. "Hi Garroth" I said and started to grab...Zane's hand, I was thinking about touching the butt though. "Where's Vylad, Garroth?" Zane asked. "Oh he's with Dante in his room" "Are we all thinking the same thing?" I said aloud. The Ro'Meave brother answered in unison, "Spy on them?" "Heheh, yep!" We snuck through the hallway towards Vylads room when we heard "Dante! What are you doing?" "Trying to kiss you, what do you think!" "W-well-" We all snickered quietly as to not reveal ourselves. "We gotta get pictures, Kawaii~Chan would love this" I whispered as quietly as I could. Zane opened the door just slightly and Garroth stuck his phone in and just snapped some pictures. I was in the back and couldn't see much past Garroth, but from the look of it, Dante had Vylad pinned to the wall. I snickered, just a little to loudly and Dante noticed us. They both turned red. Oops. "Garroth..Zane...and Travis wh-what are you doing here?" "Oh nothing much Vylad, just taking pictures" Garroth showed them some of the pictures. They got even redder, "I already sent the good one's to Kawaii~Chan." They had faces of absolute terror. "Wh-what about Zane and Travis" Dante exclaimed. I started to get a little red.

Zane's POV
I felt my face become red and pulled my mask up more to hide it. "Aren't they dating?" Vylad asked. "N-no" I stammered. "Well, I was gonna ask him if he watched to go on a date today" Travis blushed. "Y-yes" I said. "Yes what?" Travis asked. "Yes, I'll go on a date with you Travis Valkrum." I blurted out. He looked very happy. "So your dating now, right" Garroth asked. "I-I guess we are" I answered.

Vylad's POV
My big brother finally got a boyfriend, even I got one before him and Garroth, unless Garroth is dating Laurence... He probably is, they hang out so often, I need to go over and take pictures if they are dating. I whispered in Dante's ear while my brothers and Travis were talking. He nodded.

                                                                       SKIPPING TO THE DATE

Travis's POV
Finally, today's the day I'm taking Zane on that date! I'll make it worth his time. I was sitting in my car (A/N- They have cars just go with it), I saw Zane come out in a nice looking pair of jeans and his normal jacket...somehow (I'm guessing) his brothers convinced him not to wear his mask. Then I saw Aphmau waving to Zane, she must've stolen his mask's or MAYBE convinced him. Zane got in the passenger seat and blushed. He asked where we were going and I responded, "We're going to Olive Garden and then to the park" (A/N- Aphmau: OLIVE GARDEENNN!! Me: okay I can't hear now). Zane said he would pay, but I insisted, since I was the one who asked him on the date. After we finished eating dinner we got some ice cream and headed to the park. 

Zane's POV
We were sitting on a bench when Travis "yawned" and put his arm around me...classic. He just looked at me and I leaned towards him. After we finished our ice cream we walked around the park and stopped on the bridge and I looked down at my reflection. Travis pulled my face up and said "I had fun and I think you look better with your mask off,you should keep it off." He then kissed me and I kissed back. 

Luzu's POV (your author of this book)
(A/N- yes I am including myself, if you want me to include your character comment name and y'know important stuff) I pulled out my phone and took a picture of Zane and Travis kissing and sent it to my group chat with Aph and KC. I giggled and wagged my tail. 

Travis's POV
I just took Zane back home and was sitting on my bed when my roommate and his boyfriend walked in and asked "So how was the date Travis~" I sat up and looked at Dante and Vylad. "It was great! I even kissed him at the end of it!" I fell backwards onto my bed and hugged a pillow, beaming. "Well looks like you had a wonderful time, me and Vylad are going to bed, its 10 you should get some sleep too. I sighed "I will" I then mumbled "And have dreams of Zane" "What was that?" Vylad said. "N-nothing" I blushed. 

Zane's POV
Travis just dropped me off and Aphmau and my mother were waiting for me inside. They immediately asked how the date went. "It was pretty fun, we went to Olive Garden-" I was cut off by Aphmau screaming. "THAT'S THE BEST PLACE FOR A DATE!!!!" "Ow, okay I get it" I said. "Can I just get some sleep I'm tired and its 5 til' 10" My mom decided I would stay just long enough for me to answer this, "Did you kiss~" I blushed "Y-yes mum" "I KNEW IT!!" She screamed  "I already knew this and I even have a picture~" Aphmau said. "I just looked at her dumbly, "How and who?" "I have my sources" She responded. "I'm done here, I am not questioning further and neither are you guys, I'm going to bed!" I then went up to my room, changed and fell asleep and dreamed of Travis.

A/N- Over 1,000 words! I'm happy with myself and yeah, if you want me to include your character, tell me: 
-name
-race (werewolf, meif'wa, or human)
-best friend (Aphmau character)
-back story

Thanks again for taking the time to read this fanfic!! Author~Chan is leavin' now!